-Act 1-Scene 2-Learning Japanese and Other Shenanigans

Y/N was woken with very strong shaking.

She slowly opened her eyes to see Mitsuri's face right above hers, smiling brightly down on her.

"E-Eh?!"

Mitsuri excitedly pointed to a Japanese to English dictionary. While saying some words that barely made sense to you.

"Shinobu-Chan kara jisho o murrata!" (Look, I got a dictionary from Shinobu-Chan!)

"U-um..I don't know what you're saying.."

Y/N felt bad for not understanding best girl. But she shrugged it off and continued with the day, writing things you did down in a journal you found in another section of your backpack.

Day 1

I don't know the date today, so I'm just going to write down day 1, day 2, day 3, ect.

Mitsuri (best girl) is hanging out with someone (probably Obanai) right now, so I figured I would write down what I've been doing. I've been learning Japanese, slowly, but still. I forgot I had Duolingo downloaded, but I figured out the other day when I was trying to get internet connection. I'm learning Japanese on it now. Mitsuri painted my nails the other day, and she likes braiding my hair. She's also talking about taking me kimono shopping...it was bound to happen, I can't just wear my two pairs of modern clothes all the time. Also what do they use for periods in this time and age!? What do they even call them!? This is why I need the internet..

Oh! Mitsuri is back I'll continue this later.

And at the bottom of the page there was a small drawing of you and Mitsuri holding hands, smiling.

Word count:

Authors note: Sorry for the long Haitus.. I was busy drawing and watching Danganronpa playthroughs (+the anime) also sorry this was short I'm too excited for the next chapter.

Gif used: https://images.app.goo.gl/drQaynsqEVC97JqE9