Chapter 5

I do not own Naruto

Chapter 5

"So this is the half blood, you all gotta take care of?" a red headed vampire said as she looked at Sakura with disgust.

" Oh Karin! Great! You're a girl! You talk to her. " Itachi says.

***

Sakura's Pov

"I will not talk to it." That Karin vampire keeps saying .

She's getting me annoyed at the fact that she calls me an it. I most certainly am a girl with feelings is what I would like to say. But I slowly got up off of the bed.

I didn't get captured for no reason. I wanted to talk to their boss about my parents. He knows a lot for sure. You could tell just by looking at him.

Everyone put their guard up as I stood up. I was about to speak when that girl vampire pushed me down to the bed.

"We don't need a thing like you trying to escape." She said with a smirk on her face as I flinched.

I couldn't help myself. I wanted to punch but if I wanted them in my favor, I won't do anything except talk.

"Suigetsu, could I talk to your boss plz?" I asked with the sweetest voice I could make.

" It's not going to be that easy escaping us. " Sasuke said.

"Well I didn't ask you. DId I?" I say as I just giggle and roll my eyes.

Once again, Karin pushes me but harder this time. I was tired of a vampire touching me as if I was an animal.

"CAN YOU STOP TOUCHING ME?" I yell and continue. " It's taking everything in me right now to hold my hand back. "

"Pfft! What could a half blood like you do to me a vampire?" She asked making fun of me.

"Suigetsu, plz! I really need to talk to him." I say ignoring that Karin vampire.

She growled when Sui finally spoke.

"I could bring you but I'll have to hand cuff your feet and arms." He said.

" Fine! Do it! " I say getting up out of the bed.

"Suigetsu, are you sure about this?" Sasuke asked with worry in his face.

" Dont be such a worry wart. " I tell him. "I'm not planning on touching your Pein." I said which made him angry.

" I gotta say. You're kinda cute when you're angry. " I laugh at his sudden change in expression but once again the vampire pushes me down.

"Ugh! What's your problem? I was just talking to Sasuke." I say when this time , she slaps me.

"Don't talk to Sasuke-kun like that! You lowly half blood." KArin says when Sasuke stops her.

" Stop Karin! " he yells as Karin listens and nods her head.

You know me and my big mouth. I can't not say anything about this situation.

"Oh, I get it! This Karin girl has a crush on Sasuke-kun but he doesn't like her so she's jealous." I say mocking the Sasuke-kun word.

" Ugh! " she says as she leaves the room and I laugh at that.

"You know. You're the only girl who got to Karin like that before! She usually shrugs it off." Sui says as I give him a bright smile.

***

Leaf Village's Pov

"Naruto! You're awake." Lady Tsunade says. " what happened to Sakura?

"She sacrificed herself." Was all Naruto said before he gave her what happened.

*Flashback*

Naruto! Sai!" Suigetsu says in a very happy voice.

" what are you all doing here? And with that thing? " Itachi asked.

"Sakura! We need to go! We shouldn't be here." Sai says

" Why? They're just vampires! " Sakura says thinking she could take them.

"Sakura!" Naruto yelled her name. "Let's go! These four are not your average day vampires."

That's when the vampires knocked Sakura, Sai, and Naruto out

***

It was one of the other. I could teleport myself to the Leaf Village leaving these three but then what was the point of endangering myself anyways.

I could teleport these three and then I could run faster. I thought this method was good. So I did what I shouldn't have and teleported them.

(Copy and Paste at it's finest)

"These are the only things I remember Lady Tsunade." NAruto says as he falls back into a deep sleep.

" Very well! Neji, Kiba, Lee, get in here! " Lady Tsunade orders.

"Hai Lady Tsunade!" Lee says with the utmost of respect .

"I need you three to find Sakura and bring her back. You three should know you're way around Vamp Cray Village."

" Yes Lady Tsunade! We will get Sakura-san back. " Lee announces. (Lee has a crush on Sakura)

"Just be safe. You three are the only vampires I have left."

" Yea! Yea! We won't get captured! " Neji says as he yawns. "Nigens (humans) and their worry. We're vampires. We don't not get a job done."

Neji says this getting Kiba and Lee fired up as they headed for Sakura.

Shorter? Sorry! This is pretty short for everything that I have been writing. Gomenasai!