Chapter 4: Execution

(SCENE: NEW APOKOLIPS) (POV: KEVIN)

After Oscar Khan brought that piece of shit Sasuke here with his 'special' eyes incinerated, I was glad to see that dirtbag getting knock down a few pegs. I was even more glad to hear that he was going to get executed.

But he then called back and told us to cancel his execution, I asked why as he explained about what he said to Sasuke on the ship. I understand why he decided to cancel his execution until he hears what the Justice League and all our friends & allies have to say.

Now, I was just staring at that Gorilla Grodd wannabe with a plate of expired food in one hand and a bottle of swampy like water in the other, being restrained in chains on his feet and covered in injuries because of the soldiers beating him to near death.

He turn his head towards me and his empty sockets were at my direction. "What do you want, bastard?" He growled. "Sticks and stones, no eyes." I said as I placed the food & water down in front of him.

He crawled towards the food and eats it, despite it being expired. "Look at you: you went from being a arrogant, self centered bully to a pathetic, powerless loser. Guess karma really is a bitch." I smugly said. "Fuck off." Sasuke said. "You know, you have a chance of getting executed once we tell Oscar Khan about what you did to some of the students at Union when you went and ran away to join a snake skinned pedophile." I said as Sasuke smirked.

"That loser can't kill me." He arrogantly said as I raised a brow. "And why not?" I asked. "Because that I'm a Uchiha! What I demand, I get! And I demand that powerless weakling to give me his girls, his kingdom & his life to me!" Sasuke exclaimed with arrogance.

I couldn't it in anymore. I laugh hard as I see his serious expression. "Oh wait, your serious? Let me laugh ever harder." I said as I started laughing ever harder then before.

My laughter was dying down as I see Sasuke's face getting angrier and angrier. "Shut up, you blue rat!" He shouted. I got angry at that as I grabbed him by the head and slammed him into the wall.

 I got angry at that as I grabbed him by the head and slammed him into the wall

"Never. Call me. A rat." I said with venom and anger in my voice as I let Sasuke go. He flopped down onto the floor as I heard the door opened up. I turned to see a soldier walking into the room. "Commander Kevin, Oscar Khan has returned. He wish to see you, Commander Lucas, Commander Dennis & The Furies in his throne room." The soldier explained as I nodded. "Thanks." I said as I exit the cell. "Also, punish this pest for disrespecting me." I added as he nodded. "Gladly." He said with an evil smirk.

I walked out of Sasuke's cell as I hear his screams of pain and agony. "Serves the mistake child right for calling me a rat." I said as I make my way to Oscar Khan's Throne Room.