Kaminari Goes Crazy in Interrogation (Bakusquad)

I know, it's one o'clock in the morning, I know I should go to bed, but after all the emotions my heart got by reading some fluff, there's no way I'm sleeping now. Anyway, enjoy this funny bit!

Kaminari entered the observation room with Sero. Kirishima had called them, saying he was busy interrogating a guy while Fat Gum chased the rest of the gang with Amakaji Senpai. Kaminari had suggested to him that they could come over and help him with the interrogation. Kirishima had been hesitant, but he let them join him anyway. They looked at what seemed like a burnt chicken nugget, but more intimidating. The bad guy or Dabi like Kirishima had called him, was sulking, looking away from the mirror. Kirishima sighed after he explained the situation.

"I've been going at him for six hours. He won't say a word. The guy's a brick wall."

Kaminari thought for a second before he beamed.

"I can help you crack him!"

"Isn't illegal to do that?" asked Sero, concerned.

"Not when it's just kept between us."

"You know you're not the luckiest guy out there?" reminded Kirishima, worried. "What do you do if something bad happens?"

"Are you telling me you doubt my interrogation skills?"

"You haven't been doing it for a while," pointed out Sero.

"Not to worry, bro. I'll be able to take it from here." Kaminari smirked as he popped off his collar. "Hope you boys brought popcorn, 'cause I'm about to put on a show."

Sero couldn't help but gasp at his friend's boldness. Kirishima wasn't sure about all of this, but let his friend do his thing. Kaminari opened the interrogation room door.

"Well, well, well," he said, putting his bad-cop voice, "I hear you don't like answering questions, Dabi. That's fine by me, 'cause I'm not asking-" his hand let go of the handle. The handle slipped through his fingers as it fell off the door. "Ooh, handle fell off. I'll just grab that."

He picked it up and tried to fix it. He circled the handle close to the door, trying to make it fit. He abandoned after the second circle. He cleared his throat.

"Nope. So," he looked at Dabi with a menacing look. He waved the handle, "looks like we're locked in. That's bad news for you," he slammed the handle on the table, "'cause you're trapped in here with a psycho."

He laughed, but it sounded nervous. He looked at the mirror, seeing his reflection. "Has anyone tried it from the outside?" he pleaded to his friends.

"Lock's broken," announced Kirishima's voice. "Gotta call facilities."

Kaminari gulped but put his menacing mask.

"Copy that, no rush," he said disappointedly. He did hear the faint "told him so" from Kirishima before there was silence.

"As I said," he looked back at Dabi who looked done with life, "I've got all the time in the wor- It's a little warm in here, right?"

Kaminari sniffed the air around. He came close to Dabi, who was weirded out by the closeness of the boy.

"Do you feel any air coming out of that vent?" They both looked up.

"I got nothing," Kaminari continued, still trying to find some air.

He paced around the room. He could feel each drop of sweat running down his spine. He sighed loudly before sitting on the table. He looked nervously around the room.

"Did we get an ETA on facilities?" he said after a while.

"At least 45 minutes." It was Sero's voice that answered him. "You okay, buddy?"

"Yes, marvellous."

Kaminari looked around, feeling more nervous and hot. He wondered if Sero was still there. He remembered some facts of the tour at the agency he's interning in said.

"And they've all this paint for lead, right?" he asked, nervous and anxious, not really caring about the villain. "And the room for asbestos," he said to no one. The air was getting hotter, he was sure. He waved himself some air.

"I feel like I'm sucking on a tailpipe in here, Dabi!" he panicked. He needed to do something.

"I could break the mirror!"

He heard Dabi groan but he ignored him. He took the handle, ready to throw it. "Everybody, get away from the mirror!" The handle rebounded, his eyes were wide open.

"Come on!" he screamed.

He paced again in the room, getting anxious. He sat on the chair but the temperature kept rising. "I can't breathe. I can't breathe!"

Dabi snapped. "Hey, come down, man. I'll confess. Just stop freaking out."

"What?" Kaminari looked dumbstruck.

"I did it," the villain said in a deadpan voice. "I robbed 'em."

Kaminari couldn't contain his joy. "Boom! And that's how it's done. I was faking the whole thing to break him. I coulda stayed in here forever." He looked at the mirror, proud of himself.

"Good," Kirishima's worried voice echoed through the room, "'cause facilities are gonna be a couple of hours."

"We're gonna die in here!" screamed Kaminari, slamming both of his hands on the table.

That was... intense. Poor Kaminari, he really isn't the luckiest guy out there. This show was created by Dan Goor and Micheal Shur.

Next up, the girls know what's going, you can't hide forever Bakugo.

~E