The Other Side (Midoriya & Shinso)

Guess who's uploading at midnight on a school night because they can? Me! Enjoy~!

Izuku stared into those purple eyes, staring right back at him in fear. He knew what he was doing, and so was his victim. The victim wasn't dumb, he knew it was a lost cause when he saw the villains hiding in plain sight. Izuku thought he told them to hide in more shadowy places. He guessed the dice wasn't on their side. That might also be due that the bar didn't have many hiding spots, but everything was going according to plan. Kurogiri was watching the interaction while cleaning up the bar a bit and Shigaraki was just behind the captive. The rest of the League were all brooding, hoping this interaction might have some benefit to it. Izuku had told them a million times that the victim will be of great help and that he'll eventually agree to their deal. He had to start talking if he wanted to reach that point, though.

Sometimes, he would feel a little nervous, his weak self would come on the surface in times like these. He learned how to put a mask on and it would go away eventually. He knew smiling helped and he knew his smile can be horrifyingly handsome. He smiled at him.

"Right here, right now, I put the offer out. I don't want to chase you down, I know you see it."

His smile was holding up, he felt the nervousness washing away as he used his arms to gesture what he was saying. "You run with me, and I can cut you free out of the drudgery and walls you keep in."

He smirked at him, but the boy looked askance. Izuku growled. He needed this to work and if he didn't respect him or listen, they would be in big trouble. Especially since he knew the pro-heroes will come to save him. He smirked again.

"So trade that typical for something colourful. And if it's crazy, live a little crazy." He was starting to take his persona of a villain that enjoyed what he was doing. He knew that his eyes beamed. "You can play it sensible, a king of conventional," the boy wasn't looking at him, his face emotionless, "or you can risk it all and see." He reached his hand, but the tied-boy didn't respond.

This won't work, thought Izuku. The League was getting impatient. The boy still didn't speak and even if he wanted to use his quirk, Izuku knew that he knew it would be useless. He needed to look warmer as if it wasn't as bad as society thought. Drama, action... bloodshed.

"Don't you wanna get away from the same old part you gotta play?" The boy finally looked up, confused about what Izuku meant. I got him, he thought. "'Cause I got what you need, so come with me and take the ride," he presented his hand once again, hoping the boy might take it, "it'll take you to the other side."

The U.A. student only looked at him. Izuku thought of being more touchy with the boy, maybe he'll be more relax. He placed his hands on the boy's shoulder. "'Cause you can do like you do," he looked to the side, disgusted, "or you can do like me!" His eyes beamed and he grinned. "Stay in the cage, or you'll finally take the key."

He was getting closer to his victim with his cocky smirk. "Oh, damn! Suddenly you're free to fly, it'll take you to the other side." This might get a reaction from the boy, and to everyone's surprise, it did.

"Okay, my friend, you want to cut me in," the boy looked tired, but his voice was firm, trying to prove a point, "well I hate to tell you, but it just won't happen."

Izuku smirked at the boy's obliviousness. He let go of him and listened to his arguments.

"So thanks, but no, I think I'm good to go 'cause I quite enjoy the life you say I'm trapped in."

Izuku walked away from the victim, knowing this might loosen up the boy and let him talk freely, even if he was still tied up.

"Now I admire you, and that group you do," Izuku turned to look at him, the boy's voice sounded impressed, "you're onto something, really it's something. But I live among the swells, and we don't pick up peanut shells," he was angry, his purple eyes flaming, "I'll have to leave that up to you."

Izuku stood his guard, seeing the boy was getting deeper into the argument.

"Don't you know that I'm okay with this uptown part I get to play, 'cause I got what I need and I don't want to take the ride." The purple-haired boy was trying to convince Izuku, his smirked said it all. "I don't need to see the other side." Izuku's eyes got sharper, that's not the answer he wanted to hear. It wasn't the end. "So go and do like you do, I'm good to do like me. Ain't in a cage, so I don't need to take the key."

This was going south really quickly, but little did the boy knew Shigaraki was already behind him, ready to threaten him so that he couldn't use his quirk against Izuku.

"Oh, damn! Can't you see I'm doing fine," he tried to look confident, his cocky smirk was hiding the fear his eyes flashed when he saw Izuku's eyes glancing behind him. It's working, thought Izuku. "I don't need to see the other side."

As a cue, Shigaraki placed all four fingers on the boy's shoulder. Izuku saw the confident jerk mask fell off. He chuckled as he adjusted his gloves, his mask looking disappointed.

"Now is this really how you like to spend your days?" His whole body language conveyed the disappointed father, but he knew the boy wouldn't give up so easily. "Training and sulking, and guilt and regret?"

"If I were mixed up with you, I'd be the talk of the town." The boy almost growled, knowing he was in a lost cause, but his determination wouldn't disappear. He grith his teeth together. He needed more time. "Disgraced and disowned, another one of the clowns."

Izuku grinned, his persona coming back.

"But you would finally live a little," the League came close to him, ready to back him up and fight if necessary, "finally laugh a little. Just let me give you the freedom to dream and it'll wake you up and cure your aching."

He walked towards the captive, everyone looking at them and this time the purple-haired boy could see them clearly. "Take your walls and start 'em breaking. Now that's a deal that seems worth taking!"

His hands were on his shoulder once again, his face dark with madness. He knew his eyes looked mad-green, but the other boy's purple eyes were fearful. He was shaking underneath him. Izuku closed his eyes, taking a deep breath before smiling at the victim.

"But I guess I'll leave that up to you, Shinso Hitoshi."

The boy was sweating, not knowing what happened to his heart. Izuku chuckled, his part of the deal was done. Now, all they needed to do was to be ready for the pro-heroes, because he knew them. They always needed to come and save someone. It was in their DNA. Shinso maybe thought he needed to drag out their negotiation, but he wasn't the only one with a brain in this room.

Wow... writing Villain!Deku is so hard but intriguing. The video is just a masterpiece. The animator is Mushie R. Go check out their work if you liked the video! Also, if you got the two references, you're an amazing person and I like your style. Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked this!

This was all good and dandy, but next up, get ready to see Kaminari in his goofy element!

~E