𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

["𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛

["𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛." -𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙻𝙾𝚃𝚁]

"Oh, welcome home, Y/n! How was the shop today?" I hear my dad yell from the living room.

"Busier than usual..." I mutter back and make my way to the kitchen.

"Oh yeah? Why?" He asks.

I grab a [Favorite/fruit] from the fridge and take a bite.

"I dunno," I take another bite of the fruit and walk towards my room, "Anyways, this girl named Jiro came to the shop today and asked - no - begged me to fix her guitar and music box."

"But you don't do guitars." Is my dad's response.

"That's what I told her! But she said she wanted me to fix it and that it's a electric guitar. So I guess imma fix her guitar and music box."

"Can you do it though?" My dad asks as he eats his chips.

Once I'm in my room I look down at my headphones in my hand and sigh.

"W-Well..."

I remember how she said it was from her grandma who had died.

"I think I can, but only for her!" I yell as I clench my fist.

"Why only for her? What's so special about 'er?" My dad comments.

"O-Oh!" I blush,"Nothing for you to concern about!" I yell and slam, the door to my room, closed.

Sighing, I set down my headphones and take off my jacket before hanging it on my chair. I take a bite of the [favorite/fruit] and let myself fall down on my bed. 

After a moment of silence I hear the sound of thunder and immediately jump up from fear. Laughing nervously, I slide off my [shoe brand] and set my shoes next to my bed before sitting at my desk and looking out the window in front of me.

As snow hits the window I take another bite of [favorite/fruit]. As I continue to stare at the snow I slowly drift off to sleep...

I look around and see a man sitting at a bench. I walk up to him and notice that the bench is on the very edge of a huge mountain.

I gasp and jump backwards in shock and fear.

"S-Sir... How do you sit there?" I ask.