🔅14🔅

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Ah, can you go up first? I need to drop by his place and get something." Chanhee chinned at Changmin's direction.

"Oh, okay then." Chaerin alighted from the car without much thoughts.

The door closed and Chanhee kept his eyes close on his sister till she went inside the lift lobby. His eyes then shifted to Changmin who had a clueless face on him.

"What did you leave at my place? I don't recall." Changmin frowned with his hands on the steering wheel.

"If you love your girlfriend, stay in your lane. Don't mess with my sister." Chanhee muttered under his breath which got Changmin to gulp on his saliva.

They may have been friends for long and everyone loves to tease Chanhee which he often plays along but when Chanhee is mad, he's on another level. Like from a penguin to a wild polar bear.

"For the past few years, you looked at her differently. Why now?" He paused and sighed. "Just, leave her alone. I'm warning you. You understand?"

"Don't worry."

"That's what I'm worrying about." Chanhee argued back. "Quit playing and don't stir her heart." He warned and opened the door.

Changmin gulped once again and flinched when Chanhee slammed the door. Impossible.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Why are you back so fast?" Chaerin asked the moment Chanhee entered their house.

"I'll get it some other time, I'm tired." Chanhee lazily replied and went to his room.

Chaerin frowned at the suspicious reply but eventually shrugged it off and went to her room. She sat at her chair then reached out for her phone.

She was totally smitten by his words

She was totally smitten by his words. But if it's not for his sweet words, she would not be able to sleep peacefully.

---

"Yah, stop smiling like an idiot." Eric burst into Sunwoo's room.

The latter groaned in annoyance. "What do you want???"

Eric placed a first aid kit on his desk. "Should I just not treat your wounds?" He threatened.

"Oh, sorry." Sunwoo put on his embarrassed smile.

Eric huffed then grabbed a chair and sat right beside Sunwoo.

"Who the hell did you fight with even?" Eric asked like a mom.

"Just, someone." Sunwoo replied.

"It's been ages since you unleash your inner beast. Who the fudge made you this angry? Did someone bully your girl or something?" Eric blabbered with his eyes fixed on treating the wounds.

Eric caught Sunwoo being stiffened at his last sentence. "So I'm right huh?" He smirked. "What are you two now by the way? Dating? Official?" He teased, totally being a complete opposite of his previous personality.

"Unofficially dating." Sunwoo gave in and answered.

"Ooooooooo~" Eric cooed. "Must be nice to be seeing someone~"

Sunwoo scoffed. "You already knew that feeling. Just shut up."

Eric cackled at the shy boy. "Your ears are turning red."

Sunwoo used his free hand to hide his face. "Shut up." His words muffled behind his palm.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫