🔅15🔅

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

It's d-day and Chaerin was tapping her feet on the cold hard floor as she waited for her tinder boy. Her class ended earlier and so she went to his faculty.

"Chaerin?"

She looked up and met the gaze she used to be fond of. "Ah hello oppa." She greeted.

"Chanhee had already left..?" Changmin pointed outside.

She nodded her head as she already knew. "I'm waiting for Sunwoo."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "That tinder boy?"

She hummed in response and just then, Sunwoo was seen walking down the stairs behind Changmin. Her face brightened and got on her feet. "I'm heading off first, see ya!" She beamed and walked away, brushing past his shoulder.

He turned around and she was spotted happily conversing with Sunwoo. Why?

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Popcorn?" Sunwoo asked as they were queueing at the ticket booth.

"Will you scream and splatter the popcorn all over the seats?" Chaerin teased behind her serious face.

He scrunched his nose. "Have some faith in me. I'm not that goblin dude."

She giggled. "Okay, get the sweet one then."

"I guess my sweetness isn't enough huh?" He smirked receiving a light punch on his arm.

"Stop it~" She scolded earning chuckles from the latter boy.

He ruffled her hair gently with his adoring eyes. Her heart flutters every single touch, smile that he gives. My heart is gonna burst at this rate.

Right after they had gotten their tickets and popcorn, they walked in the hall and searched for their seats. They settled down with a shared drink in the holder, middle of their seats and popcorn in Sunwoo's grasp.

"Ah." He uttered and placed the popcorn on his lap. He pulled out his jacket from his bag and passed it to the girl who was watching the advertisements on the big screen.

"Oh. Thank you." She mumbled and couldn't help but to smile at the familiar fragrance on the jacket.

She wore it over her shirt and pulled the sleeves a little higher to her wrist as it was too long. Sunwoo noticed that and reached out his arms.

"Pull it down, it's gonna be cold later." He said with his eyes fixed on the sleeves. "Your hand is already cold." He added the moment he held her hands.

She bit her lower lips as she tried to hold her irregular beating heart.

Soon, the lights slowly dimmed indicating the start of the movie.

"Popcorn?" He whispered and she hummed in response.

She was expecting the boy to pass it to her yet he fed her instead. "I can feed myself." She said.

He hissed and she pouted. "Ahh~" And she opened her mouth for more popcorn.

10 minutes into the movie, she took the popcorn away from him since she caught him startling over the zombies. She fished out her wet tissues in her pocket and gave it to him.

He wiped his hands and dumped it inside a trash bag. He then linked his arms with hers, slowly leaning his head on her shoulder for shield.

With her eyes focused on the movie, she calmly ate the remaining popcorn and fed him at the same time.

By the half time, the boy was already sinking in his seat. Chaerin cleaned her hand and grabbed the drink, not forgetting to feed the poor boy as well.

She was never afraid of horror movies and she enjoys zombie movies the most. She was used to Chanhee clinging on to her when they watched horror movies together. But it was her first time for someone else to be clinging on to her. Despite that, she managed to control her emotion. Cute.

"Ahh, finallllyyyy." Sunwoo dragged his words and straightened his body.

"Is your body okay?" Chaerin asked.

"I guess." He mumbled and started stretching in his seat. "What about your shoulder?"

She chuckled. "Totally fine."

He hummed in response. "Let's go?"

She nodded and they got up. Amidst of the crowd exiting the cinema, Sunwoo saw an opportunity. But to his disappointment, he got something else.

"Where is your hand?" He asked as he tried to grab her hand but it was the jacket sleeve instead.

She laughed with much embarrassment. She slightly raised her sleeve, revealing her hand, and he grinned. He then clasped their hands, locking their fingers.

"Even with long sleeves, your hands are still cold." He mumbled as they were getting down the stairs. "Why didn't you tell me earlier? I could at least warm it up while watching the movie."

She was stunned for a moment then let out her soft chuckles. "Oh please you were so into the movie."

He groaned. "Don't expose me please."

"Who can I expose to anyways." She replied.

Hand in hand, they enjoyed each other's company for the rest of the day.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫