Part 2 Inseparable - Connected With Heart

"May I ask what's wrong with you Swara ? What was the problem " Sanskaar folded his hands across his chest and watched her look away...

He held her chin and made her face him... "What's wrong?"I asked you some thing you did not here me, he asked again...

"Nothing...I uh..I am leaving this town" I don't want to live here...

I am fed up from this place Sanakaar... She said looking down, not wanting to face him in fear of breaking down in front of him...

"What? What are you saying huh Why?

You can't leave me like that" he wanted to asked why she wanted live this place and why she wanted to live him...he held her by her shoulders... say it dammit...

"I have to leave"... "I have to leave" "I have to leave" Please I wannted to leave...

She pushed of his hand and turned around... It was pouring now...

"But why? What's was your reason?" Tell me, he held her hand... She closed her eyes squeezing his hand and turned around...

"I am tired of this place Sanskaar " i don't want to leave here,so I wanted to live this place as soon as possible... She replied not looking into his eyes...

"Oh come on, I know how much you love this place... You Always love this place from bottom of your heart...So please, Tell me the real reason damn it" He was angry and she noticed as his changed tone...

"I can't live here anymore, I just...can't please" PLEASE live me...

I just wanted live this place as soon as possible... I can not take this any more...

She screamed holding her head out of frustration "I don't think it's necessary to answer your each and every question anyway" she said as she shivered more...

He was confused and had no clue what she was talking about and why she wanted to live this place, he knows how much she love this place and here's environment ...

The thought of her leaving him broke him into millions pieces...

She was his best friend and no one understood him like she did...

He can share every thing to her...

He also wanted share his life with her... He love her to button of heart...

He also have feeling that she is also love him...

Sanskaar only knows that he belongs to her Swara...

And his Swara only and only belong's to his only his no one else...

He couldn't let her leave, she can't leave him ...

He is determined that...

"What did I do? Did I say something that hurt you?" he asked cupping her face in his hands...

He had tears in his eyes and she noticed it...even though it was raining, she noticed his tears...

Seeing her shiver, he took off his jacket and wrapped it around his Swara...

TBC...

It's a little note from Author side:- Hello every one, it takes a lot of imagination, word's, time,and hard work for a writer to write,and when it does not gets appreciated much,then the motivation for them to write further gets a bit down, so it's my humbled request to all of You not only for my work but also do appericiate every author's work which you are loving and keen to read, appreciation is not that difficult just pressed the star icon below,that was not a bit hard thing to do at all...

Well the next update will only be when, I will get a good amount of response from YOU guys because all I can observe is number of reads getting multiplied but votes are not even half to the number of views... So next update will be proportional to number of votes...

So vote fast for next update and ThankYou of all my voters for who supporting me, you guys are the reason for getting this book going...

Do vote!By pressing small star!!!

If possible do try my other books... YOU can see them on my profile!!!

Do tell your friends about this book, Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!!

Thank You for your time and reading my story!!!🙏🙏🙏

💙