Part - 3 Inseparable - Connected With Heart

Recap:-"What did I do? Did I say something that hurt you?" he asked cupping her face in his hands... He had tears in his eyes and she noticed it...even though it was raining, she noticed his tears... Seeing her shiver, he took off his jacket and wrapped it around his Swara...

  Let's start...

"The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring..."

"Please don't ask me...and it doesn't matter if I leave or not... You have your fiancee Ragni with you"... Now go to her she must be waiting for you...Now go Sanskaar please... Please just Go Sanskaar go PLEASE ...She held his hand and gulped looking into his eyes...

"It does matter to me" if she waiting for me or not... He took a few steps back and turned around... "You don't know how much you mean to me"... If You know You never thought of living me in middel of sea...he sighed running his hand through his damp hair...

"I know what you mean, but if I stay here I won't be able to...please understand" Please try to understand...She couldn't tell him about her feelings, because she didn't want to lose his friendship... Because one sided love...

"If you tell me the reason then I can try to understand right? But you just want to keep it a secret...

"What was going on your small head Swara"??? "We have never had secrets Shona" he looked at her as she cried...

Stepping forward, he embraced her and she sobbed in his arms. "I have something to tell you" he whispered in her ear as her sobs subsided... She looked at him with perplexity.