Introduction°˖✧✿✧˖°

Soulbound Universe

You live in a society where soulmates exist. 98% of the population can receive their soulmates. 2% of the people are without, and they are called the tarnished.

The mark consists of a half-tattooed image that appears anywhere on their bodies. The older soulmate received the soul mark on their 21st birthday at midnight.

Depending on their soulmate's age of maturity, the older one will receive their mark first. (E.g., if he/she received it at age 21 and his/her soulmate is 16, he/she will wait for her/him until he/she has reached a suitable
The soul mark starts as a very light purple gray and darkens into vivid colors as the soulmate matures.

If the older soulmate meets their younger soulmate before the younger soulmate is 21, they will feel a natural pull or general liking towards one another. When both soulmates have their marks, their marks will begin to burn, and when they meet and touch, a bright neon purple glow will appear. Once their marks are placed together, it will create a perfect image or message.
Three strings will emerge from the bonding process. When the bonding ritual takes place, the two soulmates will see colored strings swirling around the glowing marks.

1. Passionate: red and gold string
It is difficult to break this bond because of their intense love, protection, and devotion; the couple cannot be apart after a month apart.(This results in emptiness, depression, anxiety, sickness, and death; soul binding must occur or death will occur within a few days.)The soulmate system recognized this string as a legal marriage string. The red-gold string diminished all previous romantic feelings for others.

2. Protection-blue string
(Soulmates can live apart and date other people, but they will always care for and protect each other's well-being, involving every aspect of their lives to ensure they are well cared for. can be registered as tarnished when proven fit by the system.)

3. friendship/platonic -- yellow string
Soulmates share a friendship bond. It always goes beyond that. They'll always be in each other's lives and care for each other (no romantic love).

4. Duel string ( two different strings in a couple)
when soulmates share different strings. They can reject the bond or choose what date is decided for them. Unfortunately, a red-gold soulmate will always have romantic feelings for a soulmate with blue or yellow string. The latter can decide to stay or live their lives as they choose, but only with the permission of the system.

5. Tarnished (no string branded with a mark behind the ear)

Only 2% of the population is likely to be tainted. a person without a soul mark on their 21st birthday They can date freely but cannot marry those with soul marks, especially Redgold strings. After 35 years, they are free to marry any other Tarnish. According to reports, some tarnished people received their soul marks after reaching the age of majority. They are called "late whisperers." They get a tarnished mark at the back of their ears.

Kindly refer to the "SOULBOUND manual" book FOR IN-DEPTH INFO.