Save Me

Luffy's vision was blurry and his body seemed to be on fire. He breathed in and out quickly, trying to remain awake. His face was flushed, a mixture of blushing and being over heated.
The door opened once more, but Luffy couldn't see who it was due to the fact that his vision was fading in and out.
"Ah... I see the drugs are kicking in." The man said as he moved forward with a loud footsteps that seemed to ricochet off of everything in the stone room.
"Ahhh..." Luffy moaned in pain, the foot steps stabbed his head.
The man laughed, the sound hurting Luffy even more.
"Someone's ready to play."

Zoro and Sanji were creeping around a wear house spying on a group of men.
"Yeah," one was saying, "The shipment arrived last week."
"Is Boss letting us play with them this time?" One asked in a whiny voice.
"Yeah!" A third one called, "Boss was letting everyone have a go at that new one."
"The stretchy one who always tries to fight back?" The first one asked in an excited tone.
"Yeah! That one!" The guy who brought it up agreed.
"Hell yes!" One said, licking his lips. "I can't wait to have a go. He's so cute."

Sanji had to hold Zoro back forcefully, muffling his protests with a strong hand. "Shhh..." The cook whispered in his ear through gritted teeth, "As much as I hate to admit it, we have to fine Luffy before making a scene."
Zoro's body relaxed and Sanji let go. "I know your right... But it feels so wrong..."
"I know..." Sanji's head hung as they slipped in to the building through a window.

Luffy's face was covered in tears as the man's hands ran down his chest. "P-Please..." Luffy begged as the man placed one of the boy's nipples in his mouth. "S-Stop..." The raven haired boy moaned slightly. He cried further, hating himself for enjoying the touches even if it was just the drugs talking.
"Oh... But we've barely started," the stranger whispered in Luffy's ear, reaching around to the boy's back side.
The boy moaned despite himself, eyes widening in self loathing.
"Someone's enjoy themselves," the man giggled, breathing down Luffy's neck. "Here..." He placed a finger at the boy's opening.
"Wha..." Luffy was confused by the contact.
The man pressed his finger in earning him a pained scream. "Well someone's tight..."
"It hurts!!" Luffy screamed hitting the man with as much force as he muster.
"Aww," the man mocked, "That actually hurt a little."

Sanji and Zoro were walking down a dark hallway when they heard a familiar voice screaming. "Luffy?" Sanji called out.
"The voice came from down here." Zoro said storming toward the room.
Sanji followed the running swordsman, forgetting to be stealthy.

The door slammed open once again as Luffy was screaming, "H-Help me...!"
A blonde and green haired man stormed in. Breaking the door down.
Luffy cried, "Please not more people!" His vision was still hazy and he didn't realize who the were until he heard their voices call out his name.
His eyes widened as he asked, "Z-Zoro? S-Sanji?" Tears streamed down both sides of his face.