ICE CREAM

Jungkook POV:
Me and Taehyung have been in a relationship for 3 years already. I must say that we are really happy in our relationship. We accept each others weaknesses, flaws, differences. And we respect each other equally. And today Taehyung ask me to go on a date with him at the park. So I was getting ready to go out. I was wearing a hoodie and ripped jeans and to top it of I wear my bucket hut and some face masks because we should not get notice by some fans. We want to spend time together privately. Then suddenly I heard a sound of the car. So I quickly went out and greet Taehyung with a kiss.

Jungkook: good morning babe

Taehyung: good morning princess, ready?

Jungkook: ready

Then Taehyung drove off to our destination. While going to our destination we are jamming to some big bang's song. Singing with our hearts out.

*at the park*
We finally arrive at the park. And we saw bunch of couples sitting on the benches, sitting on the ground, taking pictures and even some families spending quality time together.

Taehyung: babe want some ice cream?

Jungkook: sure I will just go to the swing

Taehyung: ok

I sat on the swing then let myseld swing me. While looking around the place. I felt so relaxed with the fresh air that I breathe and peaceful environment around. While I was deep in my thoughts I saw a strawberry ice cream infront of my face when I look up I saw my lovely boyfriend's face. I get the ice cream from his hand. Then he sat beside me.

Taehyung: what are you thinking babe?

Jungkook: I was just think of how lucky I am to have you.

Taehyung: oh babe i'm luck too because you are my boyfriend, now enough with the drama and let's have fun.

Then suddenly Taehyung puts ice cream on my cheek so I also put ice cream on his cheek. We are both having so much fun with this simple date. Laughing our asses of. I must say that i'm really lucky to have this guy as my boyfriend. I will do whatever it takes just to not let him go away from me...

THE END

A/N:
Hi guys I was inspired to make another oneshot story. Because I saw a video where TaeKook pretending to feed each other. It's just so cute. And I can't get over to it. Again thanks for reading!!!