BUTTERFLY...

Jungkook POV:
Ever since I was just a kid I always go here in this butterfly garden. This place means so much to me cause this is the place where my mom have her last moments. And I promise her that I will always go here because this is her favorite place. I was walking inside this butterfly garden. While taking pictures. Until someone tap my shoulder...

???: Excuse me you drop this

Then he hands me the picture that I took

Jungkook: oh thank you so much

??: my name is taehyung and you?

Jungkook: oh I'm Jungkook nice to meet you Taehyung, are you new here?

Taehyung: yeah I just came back from USA.

Jungkook: oh but why are you here though?

Taehyung: because this is my homeplace. And I missed here. And this butterfly garden is my secret place.

Jungkook: same, this is also where I can relax

We are talking with each other. That we didn't realize time passing by. I must say Taehyung is really a great company. We even talk about our problems. And I manage to know that his boyfriend just left him without saying good bye....

*4:00PM*
Jungkook: I guess it's time for me to go home

Taehyung: want me to drop you off?

Jungkook: sure

Then Taehyung drop me off of my house. And we exchange numbers.

Taehyung: let's hang out tomorrow Jungkook

Jungkook: sure let's meet at the cafe

*the next day*
Jungkook POV:
I was getting ready to go to the cafe. I just wore a hoodie and some ripped jeans and put on a beannie. And I head out of my house. I went inside the cafe....

Taehyung: Jungkook over here

Jungkook: oh hey Taehyung

Taehyung: I ordered you ice americano is it ok?

Jungkook: yeah I love this. Thank you

Taehyung: so let's go

Then me and Taehyung went to his house. And we play video games all day.

Taehyung: I got you now Jungkook

Jungkook: no you don't

Jungkook: yey I win!, now your gonna treat me ice cream

Taehyung: ok ok fine, let's go let's buy your ice cream.

Then me and Taehyung walk to a nearby convenience store....

Taehyung POV:
Me and Jungkook went to a nearby convenience store. When we entered Jungkook suddenly runs into the ice cream section. I just watched him as he go crazy towards the ice cream section.

Jungkook: hey Taehyung can you buy me a lot?

Taehyung: sure, but can you finish it all?

Jungkook: of course!

Taehyung: ok then

Then Jungkook goes to the counter...

Cashier: it's 10,000 won sir

Taehyung: oh you really spend a lot on an ice cream Jungkookie

Jungkook: but you lost though

Taehyung: yeah yeah I know

Then Jungkook grabs the plastic bag and we went towards his house...

Taehyung: hey Jungkook it was nice to spend time with you today, can we hang out again?

Jungkook: sure I really love your company Taehyung

Then we bid our goodbyes..

While preparing to sleep I receive a message...

From: Jungkook
"it was nice to hang out with you Taehyung. And by the way thank you for the ice creams. Good night!"

I quickly reply a simple "good night" and I went to sleep with a smile on my face....

*after a few months*
Taehyung POV:
I'm picking up Jungkook from his house because we will go to butterfly garden today. I will confess to him today.....

Taehyung: hey Jungkook ready?

Jungkook: yeah just a minute I will get my camera first

Taehyung: ok i'll wait for you

Jungkook: i'm ready!!

Taehyung: ok let's go

We finally went to butterfly garden. I was looking at the garden from a far....

Jungkook POV:
I take picture of Taehyung secretly. I was looking at the pic, He is really so handsome. While I was busy looking at the picture of Taehyung. Someone suddenly back hugged me..

Taehyung: hey bunny what are you looking at?

Jungkook: *hides the picture* Nothing

Taehyung: really let me see

Taehyung tries to reach the picture but I don't let him. Then I tripped on the ground then we both fall. While Taehyung is on top of me. I was so nervous. Because our lips are just inches a part. Just a single move and our lips may attached.

Taehyung: your really pretty babyboy

I blushes at his comment..

Taehyung: I love it when you blush...

Then he gets off me, and he helps me to get up.

Taehyung: hey kookie I wanna tell you something. But first close your eyes.

Jungkook: ok ok

Taehyung POV:
Jungkook closes his eyes. And I call all the staff that I asked help from and they prepared for the fireworks later.

Taehyung: Jungkook-ah I want you to hear my voice, remember the first day we saw each other? That was the day that I will never forget. You wanna know why? Because I have met someone who will turn make my life bright. The one who will be with me through ups and down. The one who understands me. The one who respects me. The one who supports me. And also the one whom I will love for the rest of my life. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Can you be my boyfriend?

Then Jungkook opens his eyes...

Jungkook: of course Taehyung I will be your boyfriend!

I went towards him and pulled him into a tight hug...

Taehyung: I really wanna do this to you earlier..

I pulled him into a deep kiss and he returns it. Then we saw fireworks that the staff prepared that light up the skies.

Taehyung: and I have another surprise from you

Jungkook: what is it?

Taehyung: i'm not going back to america anymore because I got a job here

Jungkook: really?! You will not leave me?!

Taehyung: of course my love I will never..

And that's how my night went. Being happy with the one I love...

THE END

A/N:
Hi sunshines I made another oneshot story, hope you like it!!