Chapter 17

That's Ginger only imagine her happy.

Ginger's P.O.V

I was so excited since tommorow was finally the first day of school since winter break! I was finally going to be able to see Y/N! I want to know everything that happened.

Licorice- my sister- was reading a book. She likes wearing dark colors mostly. No she's not emo or anything like that.

"Hey Ginger." She called. "Yeah." I replied. "I'm really not that excited to go to your nerd school in fact I'm mostly nervous." She said. "Don't worry about it Lico. Everyone there is super kind! At least my friends are..." I responded.

"Oh okay... but you promise?" Licorice asked. "I promise." I nodded and we began.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

"Lico wake up." I groaned since she wasn't waking up. I wanted to smack her. I pulled the blanket off of her.

"Hey." She groaned. "We have school Lico." I said. "School?!" She got up like a spring. I grabbed my light blue shorts, dark pink tights, white shirt, and pink hoodie. I walked into the shower after Licorice.

She came out wearing dark blue shorts,  dark red tights, and a red hoodie. "Twinsies!" I squeaked. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let's just go." She replied.

The one thing we had alike was our long golden pigtails. But our eyes are different Licorice has red eyes while I have dark pink eyes.

We grabbed our backpacks on the way out. "I don't think I'm ready for college." Licorice said.

Once we got there it was jam packed. "What's going on?" Lico asked. I just shrugged in reply. I then noticed Hiro holding onto Y/N's hand as they tried to escape the crowd.

I began waving to them and then they noticed me. Y/N had her hoodie covering her face. She always hated attention but why in the world.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "We'll tell you later first let's go to your lab." Hiro said and I nodded. I grabbed Lico's hand and Hiro's hand and we walked through the crowd.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

I closed the door and locked them. "Alright what's up?" I said with concern in my voice. "Someone told the entire whole school that Y/N and I dating." Hiro explained.

"First, why didn't you tell me that you guys were dating. Second did you tell anyone else. And third... Eeee. You two are so cute together!" I squealed. "Katy." Y/N said through gritted teeth.

We all looked at Y/N. "Hiro told Katy." She was becoming angier. "Alright. Y/N breath okay." Hiro said trying to calm her down. "How can I? I'm getting all this attention! I hate to much attention!" Y/N was starting to get stressed. Hiro tried to calm her down while I tried to explain all of this to Licorice.

"So basically everyone in the whole school-mostly the girls- want to date Hiro, since he's the cutest boy in school." I said. "Oh okay so this goes over the age range. I'm guessing?" I nodded. "Yup. A few our age; 16. Some that are 18-24. And of course the six girls; not counting Y/N; that are 11-15." I said.

"Wow." Lico seemed awkwardly surprised. "Yup." I nodded. "Wait so is Y/N in the 11-15 range?" She asked. "I guess so but there's seven girls around that age and one guy." I explained.

"You're kidding right?" Lico responded with a bored look. "Nope." I said. "Well who are they?" She asked. "The girls are, Ayumi, Hanako, Rose, Scarlett, Jennacell, Katy, and of course the one and only Y/N." I said. "Oh and the guy is Hiro as you can guess." I finished.

"Makes sense." Lico responded.

Y/N's P.O.V

I didn't hate attention really, it's just I hate being popular. I sat down on Gingers couch and took a deep breath. I felt Hiro pat my back and then we heard knocking on the door.

Ginger walked over and looked through the window. After a while she unlocked the door revealing the other five. Baymax's waddling made me smile a bit.

"Ooo... You two are perfect for each other!" Honey Lemon squealed. I groaned in the inside. Yay it's like another Ginger! It couldn't get any better! I cheered sarcastically. Honey Lemon snapped a picture of us causing me to blink.

I leaned onto Hiro's shoulder andhe began twirling my hair.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

Finally school was over. I covered my head with my hoodie as we walked out. Everyone was giving me looks which made me pull my hood more down over my face.

We all went to my place to continue talking this over. The ten of us went into the living room. Sane was sitting on the sofa with Licorice, Ginger, and Honey. I sat down with in between Baymax's legs with Hiro on our left. The other three; Gogo, Fred, and Wasabi were sitting on the other sofa.

"Well at least we know it had to be Katy. Since she was the only one to know before us." Honey stated. Everyone but Hiro, Baymax, and I nodded in agreement.

After a while of talking every left except for Hiro. "Don't worry. We're here for you Y/N." I nodded as laid my head on his chest. "You promise?" Hiro nodded. "Of course." He kissed my head and we fell asleep.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

I didn't want to go to school but oh well here you go at least have one update. No one has updated a story well from my library. :/ Oh well.

Meepspark1 out~!