Chapter 29

Hiro's P.O.V

I ran over to Y/N's house. I opened the door since I had a key and walked in. "Y/N?! You home?!" I yelled. I was really excited to show her the super suit I made for her.

"Yeah!" She replied. "Hey! Can you come downstairs?!" I said. "Yeah sure just give me a sec!" Y/N yelled.

She came downstairs wearing shirts and (fav. shirt), with F/C sandals.

"Hey. You remember that surprise I wanted to show you?" I asked rubbing the back if my neck. "Yeah? What about it?" She asked. "I want to show you what it is." I smiled. "Alright." She shrugged.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

We ran into my lab and once I was there I took the carp off of the suit.

"You like it?" I asked shrugging. "I... wow." Y/N looked at it and then looked at me. "Thank you." She hugged me.

The suit was F/C, S/F/C, and black. It had S/F/C converse boots with F/C laces. The helmet was F/C and it had two stripes that were S/F/C. The top of the suit or the torso part was F/C. Then it had S/F/C sleeves. The belly area was black. It had F/C things on top of the S/F/C sleeves. It also had black fingerless gloves, a F/C skirt, and black leggings. And the weapon was a bō staff that could fold up.

(So much explaining and writing. Just look at the picture in the beginning or in the right)

"So you want to put it on?" I asked. "Sure." She shrugged.

After she changed, I changed, then we suited Baymax up.

We went outside and I got on Baymax. I extended my arm and Y/N took my hand. I pulled her up. She grabbed onto a wing and she wrapped her arm around mine. Then we flew.

"This is awesome!" Y/N exclaimed. "I know right!" I replied. "So how long have you been a super Hiro?" Y/N asked. "A while now. With the rest of the gang." I said as we landed on one of the floating things.

Y/N got off and then I got off. Y/N was holding onto my arm when she got off.

"This is beautiful." Y/N exclaimed while walking forward and letting go of my arm. She tripped but luckily I grabbed her arm before she fell. "Cluts." I smirked. "Hey that's why you're here." She remarked.

I rolled my eyes and pulled her closer to me. "I love you." Y/N said. "I love me too." I smiled. "Hey!" She punched my arm. "Just kidding. I love you." I kissed her.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

Aww... Anyways we're nearing the end of the story too. I'll end it in the 30-50 chapters I guess and I'll probably make a sequel.

Meepspark1 out~!