Chapter 7

Oswald's eyes snapped open and he quickly sat up. He found himself not in the same classroom he passed out at, but how he was home in his bed. Oswald looked out the window to see it was night and he had slepted through the whole day.

'Dang it, I guess I missed the rest of school.'

Oswald hopped out of bed and went downstairs. He saw Mickey asleep on the couch with his friend donald right beside him, awake watching TV. Donald immediately saw him.

"Hey Oswald, heard you had a mental breakdown at school today." Donald leaned back on the couch.

Oswald sighs. "Yeah, I blacked out in Mr. Blackhat's class."

Donald raised an eyebrow. "No you didn't, you were wide awake, it looked like you had seen a ghost."

Oswald was taken back slightly by this. "What, but I remember going unco-" Oswald stopped and sighed. "Well it doesn't matter." He walked away into the kitchen.

Donald rolled his eyes and looked down at Mickey. Mickey was wide away with tears threatening to spill.

"You okay there buddy?" Donald said as he started to pet him.

Mickey only nodded.

.

.

.

.

.

It was the next day and Oswald was getting whispers and stares from everyone in the hallway, this increased his anxiety a lot to where he locked himself in the bathroom.

Oswald sighed as he sat down on the edge on the floor if the stall and scrolled through his phone.

'Today couldn't get any worse.' He thought as he scrolled down his DM's to see the group chat between him and his friends were spammed with messages.

C(Cuphead): Oswald, where are you, we heard about what happened, you okay?

F1(friend 1): You're still not over her?

W(William): I'm really starting to get sick of your breakdowns, can you at least stop thinking about her?

And the rest were just selfish remarks about Oswald not getting over Ortensia.

Oswald couldn't take it anymore. He let out a ragged scream and kicked open the stall. The guys inside the bathroom witnessed this and back up to the sinks, letting Oswald pass.

Oswald slammed open the bathroom door and made his way down the hallway to his so called 'friends'. When Oswald got close, he threw his phone at cuphead. Cuphead saw it coming and immediately dodged, the phone slammed into the wall next to him and shattered into pieces.

"WHAT THE HELL DUDE!" William yelled.

"Oh shit." One friend mumbled as Oswald got closer.

Oswald soon got to cuphead and slammed him into the wall with so much force, it cracked the back of cuphead's head.

"Agh!" Cuphead yelled out in pain.

"Oswald, chill out!" One of the guys yelled.

"YOU'RE ALL-" Oswald stopped midsentence when he was pulled off of cuphead.

Oswald turned to the person with intent to kill but was suddenly pulled into a hug.

"I-its okay Oswald." Felix whispered.

Oswald slowly started to calm down at the sight of Felix. Not to mention his calming voice.

"C'mom Ozzy, let's go..." he slipped away from Oswald and gently grabbed his hand.

Oswald was a little shocked of how felix knew his nickname but didnt say anything, He only followed. Oswald started to see the judging stares of his fellow schoolmates.

He felt shame.

Felix led oswald inside the empty gymnasium and closed the doors.

"Thanks for stopping me... Felix." Oswald sat on the floor and hugged his knees.

"I didnt want you to get suspended. So why did you attack your friends?" Felix asked sitting next to him.

Oswald growled and turned away. "They arent my friends and I dont want to talk about it."

Felix smiled sadly and leaned on Oswald's back, making Oswald flinch.

"Don't worry, you can talk to me about it when you're ready." Felix yawns.

Oswald smiled and turned back to him. Felix yelp as his head fell into Oswald's lap.

"O-oswald!" Felix exclaimed as Oswald layed his head on Felix's.

Oswald chuckled. "I'm really starting to like you Felix."