The Knock

Sam's POV

The show was great! I couldn't wait to get home though. I couldn't stop thinking about Lauren though. She WS like a sweet smell in the air that just wouldn't air out, in my mind. I didn't know what was wrong with me though. I knew in my heart I was gay .

When I got home my boyfriend greeted me with a kiss on the lips and a glass of wine. By my third glass,we were already making out on the couch. I could feel his dick getting harder. It kept poking me in my crouch. I ran my hand through his lush-us hair while he unbutton my Calvin Cline dress shirt. I could feel his hand get lower and lower until it was resting on my friend. I could feel him start rubbing it. He was making me hard. I had relaxed and let out a moan from my mouth. Oh it felt good. He started to rub me harder and faster. More moaning came out of me. I was almost there. I felt him unzip my pants. I stopped him. I couldn't go on. In the back of my head all I could think about was Lauren doing all these things to me. He jumped off of me and sat on the couch next to me. I had to tell him I had no choice.

" What's wrong?" He asked, stoking my hair," Was I going to fast for you Sammy!"

"No. Look we need to talk" ....I told him the story about what happened today with Lauren. He just looked at me with a confused look on his face.

" look I love you but......I can't stop thinking about her. Its not fair to you Eric. I think we should split up. I'm .....I just..have ..changed. I'm a different man. I--"

" Save it!! I want you out of this house immediately !!! Go!! Get out you baster!" Eric yelled. I grabbed my stuff, and the bottle of wine I bought and headed for the door. I called my Driver to come pick me up. I had to find Lauren, tonight!.......

Lauren's POV

I was sitting on my couch in my apartment watching Dance Moms. I couldn't pay attention though. I had so much on my mind from the limo drive all the way to Sam paying for my car. I knew he was gay but he was cute. I couldn't get him out of my mind. I decided to pick up my phone and call my friend Kathy. She would know what to do and say to me. I dialed her number and picked up.

" Hi I said" with pure joy,"so how is..................".........

Sam's POV

I had stopped at the AAA office that we were at earlier to see if they could help me by giving me Lauren's address. And sure enough they did! I gave the directions to my driver and we headed for Temecula. When we finally reached the door I couldn't wait to see her . I knocked at the door like a maniac and waited for her.....

Lauren's POV

We had been talking for about 2 hours. I was just getting comfortable. Then all of a sudden I heard a knock out the door. I wondered who it could be. When I looked out the peep hole, I literally had a heart attack! I couldn't believe that Sam was standing there! I didn't know what to do. I was scared that if I opened that door I would let my emotions get the best of me and make a move on him. I turned my back on the door and thought it through.......

Sam's POV
What is taking her so long? I hope she's home. If not I'll stand here all night if I have to. I'm gonna tell her one way or another!

I continued to knock until she finally opened the door.

" Lauren....I am soon glad to see you. I need to tell you something.... I want you badly. You made me feel so...so alive today. I don't know why but you playing hard to get was kind of hot. I need you Lauren." I said I leaned in to kiss her put she push me away.

" Are you drunk? And how did you get my address?" She asked with a mad face. I told her about AAA .

I stepped inside her door and put my hands on her waist. I pulled her near me , up to my chest. I learned in to kiss her and this time she gave in. I could feel her tongue in my mouth, it was the best kiss I ever had. I kept stepping coward until I had her up against the hall way wall.I was completely ready for this......

Lauren's POV

He was a good kisser. I could feel his tongue in my mouth. I wanted him so bad that I lost it. We were making out now. I began to wonder if it was going to be anal since he had me against the wall. I felt his hands run down my body. I put my hands in the air so he could take my shirt off. He then put his hands on my breast and started to rub them. He was making me wet. Really wet. He slowly moves his hands down to my pants and unbuttoned my Levi's. He pulled them off. He then put his hand down in my black lace panties and found my spot. It felt so good that I let out a little moan. I hoped he couldn't hear it. I pulled his shirt off and was amazed on how buff he was . I squeezed his muscles. He then picked me up and carried me down the hall into the bedroom. I knew that when I woke up tomorrow I would feel amazing.

He threw me down on the bed and got on top of me. He touched my body all over until we which spots and I got on top. He then unfastened my bra and slowly pulled my panties off.

" Do you have a condom? I'm not on the pill and I don't wanna get pregos yet" I said.

He pulled one from out of his pocket, put in on, and we continued. It was a crazy time. I road him until I had finally cummed three times before we stopped. It was like a zoo in my room. Uhh..oh god..faster faster...uhhhhh...Sam.. Cum for me baby..harder...uhhhh..I wanna squirt for you....uhhh..god...fuck me...I'm almost...uhhh..there!!!!

That was all you could here. I was so tired after that in just blacked out in Sam's arms. This had to have been the best night of my life.......