I. FEMINISTS & LITTLE JJs

EPISODE 1: PILOT
I. FEMINISTS AND LITTLE JJs

 FEMINISTS AND LITTLE JJs

We're the Pogues, and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time.

"That's what? a three-story fall to the deck?" Pope's voice comes, and I look up to find, John B standing at the edge of the roof. "I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival."

"Hm." John B hums, and holds up his index finger, mouthing one. "Should I do it?"

"Yeah, jump." Pope tell him, and I nod.

"Do it." I tell him. "My dad took away my TV privileges, so, this is the closest I'll get to watching Jake Peralta."

"I'll shoot you on the way down." Pope adds.

"You'll shoot me?" John B asks Pope, making finger gun.

"Yep." Pope confirms.

"Pow!" John B makes a shooting sound, as Kiara walks in.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." She announces.

"Of course." JJ chimes in, and I look up to see him sitting above, his legs hanging. "Why wouldn't they?"

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?" She says, sarcastically.

"I care about the turtles, Kie." I tell her.

"I can't have cold towels." JJ comments.

"Can you please not kill yourself?" Kie asks John B.

"Oh, no." I say. "Please, try."

"Don't spill that beer." JJ tells John B. "I'm not giving you another one."

Almost immediately after that, John B stumbles, and drops his beer can, causing a laugh to erupt from me.

"Whoa! Oh, shit." John B mutters.

"Of course you did." JJ says in disbelief. "Like, exactly after I told you not to do it."

"Smooth." Kie mutters sarcastically, turning away from them. "Dumbass."

"Hey, uh, security's here." Pope calls out.

"Let's wrap it up." I announce, tipping my beer can back, and finishing it's contents.

"Boys are early today." JJ says. "Humpty Dumpty, let's roll."

"Let's go, boys." Kiara's voice comes.

And, with that, we all start running, JJ at the front of the group, him running straight into a security guard.