brat [got6xyugyeom]

Yugyeom is being a brat, his hyungs punishes him.

--
They went out from the dance studio, all of them were exhausted.

They all sat at the couch, while Jackson opened the aircon since they were all sweaty.

All of them wanted to sleep right now, but they don't have the energy to go to their shared rooms.

Well..except Yugyeom.

"Tsk, all of you are already tired? Come on the dance wasn't that hard!" Yugyeom complained.

"Are you fucking serious right now?" Bambam asked, irrated at Yugyeom.

"Ofcourse I am! Your moves were wrong! It was imperfect! We've been practicing this shit for 6 hours and you- no! all of you can't even do simple dance moves!" Yugyeom exclaimed, also irrated by his hyungs.

"Okay, you brat. Just because you danced it pErfEctLy doesn't mean you can fucking disrespect your hyungs like that, we all worked hard and that what counts. Everybody gave their best." Jaebum replied, defending the other members who look annoyed by Yugyeom's shit.

"Well, your best was not enough!" Yugyeom almost yelled, while he stormed to his room and closing it loud enough to be heared.

"What the fuck is wrong with that kid? He is being a brat everyday now! Just because we spoil him doesn't mean he can just do- that!" Jinyoung complained, ruffling his hair from frustration.

"We're still his hyungs! How dare he slam the door on us? We like raised him!" Youngjae said angrily.

"Agreed, I love Yugyeom but I cannot not agree that he is not being a brat this days. It's getting hella annoying." Jackson joined in.

"Does he not know how many fucking years i'm older than him? He should respect me!" Mark finally spoke, getting more annoyed when Yugyeom is getting mentioned by his members.

Obviously all of them was annoyed by their maknae's attitude.

"I think we need to teach this piece of shit a lesson." Jaebum said.

All the members nodded.

..

Yugyeom was laying down on his bed puffing his cheeks, still triggered about the incident awhile ago.

They're older than me, can't they do better?

Yugyeom sighed, and tried to sleep until he heared a knock at the door.

Yugyeom glared at the door before opening it, it was probably his hyungs begging him to say sorry or some type of shit.

Yugyeom opened the door.

He saw all of them standing infront of his door, why? It should've been just Jaebum or Mark. So extra.

"What?" Yugyeom questioned, glaring at them while they glared back.

"Say sorry." Jaebum said.

Ahh he called it, fucking begging me to say sorry. It's not like he'd do it anyway.

"No." Yugyeom replied, rolling his eyes before slamming the door shut.

The door opened, and BamBam went inside walking towards him.

"What are you doing-" Yugyeom got cut when BamBam kissed him.

What the fuck?

Yugyeom tried pushing him, but nothing changed.

BamBam pulled out of the kiss.

"You're acting like a little brat this days, your hyungs are gonna teach you a lesson. brat." BamBam said, pushing Yugyeom dowm to the bed while the other members enter the room.

"After this, you are not going to be able to dance." Youngjae said, before pulling the younger's pants down.

--

this will be two parts, im sorry school is being a son of a bitch :(( this is only lunch time and i gotta get back to class after 5 mins sjsikdasj

!no proof read!