"Peek-a-boo"

"Luna?"
"Luna are you there?"

"Hmm?"

"Oh! You scared me!"

"Sorry Mom... these- these files... they... tire me out" I said as I yawned between my sentences as I stretched my arms in my computer chair.

"Luna... you can't.... tire yourself out on this" Luna's mom said as she set her bags down on the black couch next to the computer desk.

"Mom.... this is for-"

"I know Luna.... but you should leave it up to the police. It's their job not your-"

"Mom I know! But if I can track down this son of a bitch before the police then I can finally get some fucking sleep" I yelled as I rolled my eyes and turned back to the computer.

"Luna. Language........... I'll..... I'll leave you to it then, just be- be careful..... love you" luna's mom said as he picked up her purses and leaned over to kiss Luna's cheek as she left the house.

I quickly got onto the cameras and shined the flashlight at her, having it blinking at her. I saw my mom turn around and smile at the camera as she waved and walked to her car.

Nathan_Grey.lovesu Commented on your post and liked!

"Ima Simp for Luna 😘❤️❤️" Author: the game doesn't show Luna's face only her curly hair so I picked this photo, this will be how I imagine Luna to be like in the story!

Author: the game doesn't show Luna's face only her curly hair so I picked this photo, this will be how I imagine Luna to be like in the story!

I picked up my phone and began to text Nate.

L - Thanks for the like Nate xoxo ❤️

N - Np Luna... hows your investigation going?

L - Going pretty well, What time will you be here?

N - My boss said I have to stay a bit longer.... so I'll come home tomorrow night... sorry :(((

L - what?? Really? :(

N - Yeah.... but I promise I'll make it up to you ;) gtg I love you! Xoxo

L - you better ;))) love you 2 xoxo

I sighed as I placed my phone down onto the desk and began to do what I always do. Read reports and track the persons life. Decide if it's important or a misunderstanding. Then get graded on it. Blah blah blah. It was now 8:49pm and I've finished 1 file... I was getting bored already.. what's with me? I left the computer and stood up from my chair.

I was paranoid,
-I thought as I checked my bedroom, EMPTY

How could I not be?
-I thought as I checked the room across it, EMPTY

I'm doing the 'police's job
- I thought as I checked the room diagonally from the previous room, EMPTY

Whatever- I need to find Sarah, my cousin's, killer.
- I thought as I checked the very last room in my house.......

EMPTY, no sight of intruders

and I won't stop until I find that son-of-a—

"Peek-a-boo!"

End of part 1