[Chapter 1] Greetings

Hinata's Pov:
I exited the weird classroom i woke up in,before i left I found a map on door. "Well looks like there is a long way to go to the gym" I started to follow the path I memorized.
"There! The gym" I open the door and saw a crowd of people. Then a nice girl greeted me "Hello,My name is Yachi I'm the ultimate make up artist nice to meet you"she gave me her hand and I answered "Hello,I'm hinata the ultimate decoy nice meeting you too"After I finished a smiling boy approached me "You're a little late I'm sugawara ultimete senpai" Before I could reply a weird white and black colored bear jumped on the stage and started shouting "Welcome to hope's peak my stundents" A blond girl with braids asked loudly "Where are we? what are you talking about?" The bear interrupted her "I'm monokuma your principal,your at hope's peak the ground of the great KILLING GAME!" I looked with shooked eyes on monokuma until I noticed that the boy behind me asked with a shaking voice "K-Killing game!?" After that monokuma jumped back in the stage. Yachi broke down crying "This is a joke! right?" The blond girl from before came up to her and hugged her "Hey it's gonna be alright. I looked at  her and asked "Hey, What's your name I'm hinata the ultimate decoy" She looked up and answered "Hey, I'm Tokyo the ultimate nurse" she smiled at me and took yachi with her,before they could leave a black haired girl followed them saying "Hey,my name is kyioko the ultimate manager can I come with you?" Tokyo gave her a big smile "That would be great kyioko". "What now?" I decided to go to my room and take a nap.