[chapter 3] W-what?

Tokyo's pov:

"Ugh what a headache" My thoughts got interrupted by kenma saying "Morning everyone" then suga asked "Has someone seen daichi?"
I answered "No, I didnt let's help everyone find him" I gave them a big smile and everyone agreed on helping

Hinata's Pov:
"Tokyo is such a nice girl!" I looked at his dorm with kageyama as I heard a scream from tokyo and suga. We ran to the sound of the scream and found them looking in the freezer room where daichi layed. "W-what d-dachi?" I sayed before falling on my nees like tokyo and suga.Our screams got interrupted by Monokumas speak "A body has been discovered after a certain amound of time the class trial will begin""You can use the time until then as you please but I would suggest that you investigate to indetify the murderer" I looked up and sayed "T-Tokyo your a nurse right?" She nodded "Please check if you could figure out the time he died" She got up with shaking legs to pick him up. "I think that he died around 0:30-1:00 he froze to dead, look what I found near his body" she handed me a lipstick "what is this supposed to mean?" After that everyone arrived in the kitchen to investigate, we found a chair standing beside the door, the lipstick. "Can anybody remember with who daichi spoke before he left?" Kuroo "He spoke to quite a few he spoke to kenma, Akaashi and yachi" "hmm" "Its time for the class trial please go to the elevator that is shown on your phone card" 
We all stode up and started to walk towards the elevator.