Siblings Reunited and her Soulmate

"Did you get a response?" Draco asked as Robin was looking through her bag for the Borussia Dortmund shirt Robert had sent her "yeah, sent me this as well, never mind I'm a Liverpool fan" she smiled, then tugged on the black Dortmund jacket he'd also sent her. She was looking forward to being reunited with her brother, Robert had told her in the letter he sent back with Emlyn that he'd never stopped looking for her.

On the train, Harry tried to take her jacket off her and was shocked when Robin stood up for herself for the first time "back off, Potter. You're not my twin, you never had a sibling and I was stolen from my family" Robin snarled, slapping him so hard she broke his glasses. It was a while before the Hogwarts Express pulled into King's Cross and Robert was waiting on the platform "ROBERT!" Robin leapt into her older brother's arms, Robert sobbed relieved tears into her light brown hair and held her close "twelve years, Robin. Twelve years we were looking for you" he sobbed, holding his sister tightly

Harry looked stunned at Borussia Dortmund's Robert Lewandowski and his insolent twin "come on, I have to get home to Dortmund" Robin was struggling to push her luggage when Harry yanked her back by her ponytail "you're going nowhere, sis" Lewandowski's eyes flashed an ice blue in anger, making Harry run like the coward he really was "who was that?" He heard him say to Robin "Potter, my supposed twin. He's an only child since I was never related to him" Robin walked off with her real brother and left Platform 9 3/4.

The flight to Germany was short, but enough for Robin to see what she now had to put up with since her brother was famous "sorry, I really don't like my personal life invaded" Robert waved off several reporters questions about Robin when they were in Heathrow and then on the plane to Dortmund where Robin was now going to live with him and his girlfriend Anna "what's home like? Where I was born, Rob?" She asked "Warsaw? I'll take you once the season's finished. Mum and Milena want to see you, I wish Dad had lived to see you come home" Robert said, a sad smile on his face.

Robert knew enough on his sister that she was nuts on football, but he didn't know what team she supported, so he'd decorated her new room in Dortmund's colours and heard the excited squeal when she went to get unpacked "she likes it?" Anna looked amused as Robin came running down and hugged her brother "I love it!" Robert grinned and ruffled her hair gently "Robin, what team do you support?" He asked "Liverpool, Rob."

Being raised in the UK, she would support a UK team, but to hear she supported the legendary reds of Mersyside was a little surprising for Robert, but he wasn't bothered regardless. She was also extremely talented like him with playing football, he learned about that when he took her to training with him and she easily tackled Shinji before belting it past Mitchell "that's my sister" Robert grinned, laughing at Shinji's shocked face as Mats burst out laughing with the rest of the team.

"She's definitely your sister, Robert" Jurgen was impressed with the younger Lewandowski. As soon as the season ended, Robert and Anna took Robin straight to Warsaw to finally meet her mother. Iwona Lewandowski was overjoyed to see her youngest daughter walking up the path to the Lewandowski family home and running into her arms "Mum" Robin mumbled into her shoulder "oh my little rudzik" Iwona sobbed "what's that mean, Rob?" "It's your name, Robin. It's what it is in Polish" he explained, smiling at her.

Milena was home as well and happy to see her lost little sister was back where she belonged with their family "if only Krzysztof was still here" Iwona was saying to Robin, Iwona had cast a translation charm on Robin so she could understand Polish "did Dad never stop looking?" Robin asked "until the day he passed on" Iwona said, smiling at her daughter, who was wearing the Liverpool shirt Robert gave her. Soon, Robin would be going back to Hogwarts for her fourth year and it would be nine months before Iwona would see her youngest daughter again.

For the summer, Robin spent it with Dortmund on their pre-season tour and was asked to join Liverpool's Academy once it got out Borussia Dortmund's Robert Lewandowski had a younger sister who was just as talented as him. She'd had a ton of acceptance letters from Bayern Munich, Mainz 05, Real Madrid, Athletico Madrid, Chelsea, Tottenham Hotspur, Liverpool, Manchester United and City as well as many others in La Liga, Serie A, the Bundesliga and Premier League, but Robin's heart went to Liverpool above all of them, even turning down the chance to play beside her favourite players to join the team she loved.

One of Dortmund's games was against Barcelona and she ran into Gérard Pique and Lionel Messi, Robin was wearing the newest Liverpool shirt and had 8 Gerrard on the back "sorry, wasn't looking where I was going" she flushed as red as her shirt, she hadn't told Robert that she had a huge crush on Lionel Messi, he'd kill her if he or the team ever found out. Pique looked amused at the two, Leo's face as red as the younger Lewandowski's "Robert's not gonna be happy with this" he mentally mused, thinking about Robin's beyond overprotective older brother.

"Robin, over here" Robert looked slightly annoyed with her when she got back from hanging out with Lionel and Gérard "umm..." "it's about you and Leo Messi..." Robin looked at her trainers "Robin, I know about true soulmates, I'm an Ice Mage for Gods sake. But if Leo breaks your heart, I'm not hesitating to make him a block of ice" Robert wasn't going to stand in the way of his sister being happy and if she was happy with Leo, then that was enough for him and the boys.

When September rolled around, Robert was given time to send Robin off to school and Leo sent her his latest Barcelona shirt to keep her company in a way "so, who's the lucky guy, Rob? I haven't seen you like this since you began Hogwarts" Ginny grinned "his name's Leo and he's a footballer like Robby" to tell the difference between which Lewandowski they were talking to, Robin had jokingly called Robert 'Robby' to the guys amusement.

"Leo? Who does he play for?" Dean had a hunch who her soulmate was "...Barcelona..." "YOU'RE WITH LIONEL MESSI?!" Dean's jaw dropped in shock "yeah, Robert was alright with me being with him. Said he wasn't gonna stand in the way of me being happy and he knows Leo's the other half of my soul" Robin showed the photograph of her and Leo together at Melwood when Steven invited the young girl to meet the Liverpool team and met Fernando Torres before he left for Chelsea.

Lionel stood a head taller than Robin, but it was the smiles that reached both their eyes that showed how happy they were together, Robin wearing her favourite Liverpool shirt and Leo just in a simple Newells Old Boys shirt and jeans "whoa, where were you when that was took?" Draco asked "Melwood, Liverpool's training ground. Leo was the first non-Liverpool player to be allowed there" Robin said, smiling at the photo. She hoped she would see Leo again soon, but not against Dortmund.