Part 1: Chap 1

Crystal POV

"Crystal wake up it's your birthday today!" Screamed my mom

"Ugh I am up." I said still half asleep.

Hi I am Crystal I am the Princess of the City of ORO. I am 13 and today I am going to go to the city and explore.

You see I been stuck here in the Palace for all my life. Don't get me wrong I love it here but I want to explore the world.

"Hello Ms. Crystal how are you today." Said my maid Serena.

"I am doing good and have you asked out my Guard what's his name Ash."

Serena Blushed. "I don't what you are talking about." She said flustered

"Haha got you." I said.

"Anyway I got your dress ready and your mother will be waiting for you downstairs." She said.

Then the door opened and revealed to be my personal Guard Ash Ketchum.

"Hi Crystal your mother send me to tell you that she has great news and to come down to eat breakfast." He said.

"Great News wow I hope it's good thank you Ash." I said as I went to the bathroom to change.

"Hi Sere." Said Ash

" *Blushing* h..I  A.s.h."

At the Dinner table

That's what she is wearing

I ran down the stairs to get to the hallway and then I go the dining table were my mom is waiting for me.

"I am here mother sorry to keep you waiting." I said

"It's bout time Crystal now eat your breakfast and we talk about the the good news." She says with a smile

That's what there were eating

"Ok Crystal so you know that your 13 years old well it's time that you marry so this kingdom can finally have a king." She says happy but I wasn't.

"Mom I don't want to marry all the Prince's I met are Dush bags."

"I am sorry Crystal this kingdom needs a king because your dad."

"Don't say it ok and I Don't want to marry ok." I said

"You have to." Said my Mom

"NO!" I screamed

My mom had enough. "YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TOWN AND ITS FINAL."

I got mad and ran to my room and p the door shut.

God I don't want to marry. Especially these Prince's. The act all good around there Parents but when you alone with them there such As*****.

And to make things worse my mom banned me from going to the city.

Ok the main reason she wants to go to the city is because she just wants to explore and something else that is going to be revealed later

That's it

I am going to sneak out

On the other side of town

"Come back trwerp with that bread." Said a man to a boy who stole bread.

This boy name is Ele. He is considered the town loser. He never talks to anyone in town and all the kids start to harass him when he is in town.
Ele lives in a tree house just outside of the city. He  lived with his brother but he was taken to a foster home because his parents died when I was born.

Ele POV

I ran and ran away. I really need money I should stop stealing but I didn't have food.

I put my hoodie up so the kids won't see be and beet me up.

I went to a bench and started to eat the bread. I wasn't anything special it's was just bread and I packed my self homead jam.

Everything was going good until I got punch in the ribs.

"What are doing here loser." Said a boy

"Ya pathetic piece of ****." Screamed an other one.

The started to kick me and punch me I was bleeding a lot and I couldn't even get up. I just want to fight back but I am scared. Until I remembered something my brother said when I was little.

"Everything is possible."

After remember those words I started to punch back and kick them and shoving them to the ground.

"I am not scared." I said.

"This boy is crazy."

"letZ go."

"MOMMY!"

Then the boys started to run away. I disided to go back home because I don't have anything else to do here in town so I start to limp all the way home.

Le time skip

I was just outside my house until I hear crying from a Bush. So I disided to check it out.

And to my surprise it was a beautiful girl she was bleeding from her left cheek.

"Hi there." I said.

Hey guys this is my new book my first book. I will be also be doing a Pokemon book but I hope you like it. I plan this to be a 2 part story if it go well I do more.

- Ghost out ❤️