Part 1 Chap 2

Sorry for not uploading it's because of School. Anyway let's go.

Crystal POV

It was 8 PM at night and it was foggy outside. If I wanted to sneak out of the castle I had to pass the gaurds, so I have to be very quiet.

I got out of bed around 8:30 and change into something that wasn't to fancy.

After that I went out of my room quitly and quickly so nobody would find out

I went to the main hall and quickly went towards the backdoor that leeds to the garden. Then my worse nightmare happened.
There were gaurds everywhere on watch.

I could go back and live my normal life or go to town to find out what happened to dad.

I can't give up.

So I ran outside as fast as my 13 year old legs can get me. All the gaurds were shouting

"STOP."

I didn't listen I kept running and running to the back wall.

Once I went to the back wall I started to climb it as fast as I could. Then the gaurds started to grab on my legs and trying to push me down. So I kick him on the nose so hard that his nose started to gush out blood.

I eventually went to the other side of the wall but the gaurds notified the ones outside that I have escape.

So I was surrounded by gaurds everywhere they all tried to clam me down and I just booked it.

I ran into the woods. I got a lot of cuts and scrapes. I could see light on a tree so I ran twords it, but I didn't look infront of me and trip over a rock and my cheek got cut by a sharp rock.

Ghosty: So fun fact my cousin AuraMaster77 cut his cheek with a sharp rock. And you could see a bit of his mouth. And my uncle got his medical supplies and he used a special type of glue.

Aura: yep I still have the scare

Back to the story

I felt this pain on my cheek a sharp pain.

And saw blood.

My whole body hurts.

But then I saw a boy.

Ele POV

I saw this girl hurt so I help her to my tree house. I cared her in a piggy back position and took her inside.

I sat her down in my couch and went to the kitchen to grab a water bottle and put it on her cheek. I stared at her and wonder.

Why is beautiful girl doing in the woods.

I was in my thoughts until I heard fantily moans. The girl was waken up. She looked around then she looked at me.

And Screamed.

Oh boy I feel a long journey is going to start.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Aura: Thank you guys for reading this book

Ghosty: HEY THATS MY LINE

Aura: Ya the line that I walked

Ghosty: Stop referencing that old song like it's so old. Like what 1957

Aura: At least I don't listen to WEEB STUF 24/7

Ghosty: THATS IT YOU SON OF

Ghosty out ❤️