𝗘𝗰𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗰𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁

𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟰
________

"Are you ready?" Yoongi caressed Hoseok's cheek softly as he nodded. The younger was nervous, but he knew deep down that he wanted it. It's been some type of sick fantasy that's been nagging him at the back of his head—gnawing it's way through his mind. "You can back up If you need."

Hoseok shook his head. "No. I want it."

His husband nodded.

"Come on in, punk," Yoongi said, eyes never leaving Hoseok's face as he continued to finger-comb the younger's hair back. The younger looked away when the door creaked open, revealing a shy and hesitant Kim Taehyung, one of Yoongi's  close friends. All shy and handsome, tall and wide broad shoulders, luscious dark hair and a dark stricken gaze.

"You know the rules," Yoongi said to both of them. "Are you sure you wanna continue, doll?'

"Yes, hyung," Hoseok affirmed, voice small.

The dark-haired man nodded again and looked at his friend on the other side of the room.

"His safe word is Rainbow Pancakes. He says it, you're out. Immediately. Okay?" Yoongi reprimanded, calm and stern altogether.

Taehyung nodded, fringe slightly coming into his view while Hoseok looked up at him before looking back to Yoongi.

"You can go, doll," he smiled down sweetly at him.

Before Hoseok could even raise to his feet, Taehyung had walked over and pulled him into a kiss, hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. In an instant, that shy, closed man wasn't there anymore. There was no ice to break, no embarrassment. He was there to fuck him, and that was what he was going to do.

"T—tae," Hoseok whispered when he pulled away, voice small and breathy.

"Uh uh," he laid a finger onto Hoseok's lips. "Call me Sir." He spoke, the baritone of his voice reverberating through the latter's bones.

Hoseok swallowed the nerves he felt bubbling in his stomach. Looking up at Taehyung smirking.

"Yes, sir."

Instants later, Taehyung was back to kissing him. Sucking onto the younger's tongue causing him to let out a low mewl. At that, Taehyung continued to skillfully kiss him as he pulled off his hoodie, tossing it somewhere in the room as his strong arms arms circled the younger in an instant.

By the time Hoseok could reach the bed, the older's hands were everywhere, caressing—touching—everything as he pinned him down to the mattress.

Different from what Hoseok thought, Taehyung was dominant and rough with him, ordering him around, having his own way with him—it was nothing similar to the gentle Kim Taehyung he knew. Not in the slightest.

The moisture between Hoseok's legs poured when he felt Yoongi's heavy gaze burning through his skin, watching another man above Hoseok, kissing and touching him all over with hungry  eyes and hands.

"You like when he watches, don't you?" Taehyung moved his lips towards Hoseok's neck as his large hand squeezed the latter's ass through lace panties. "Watching me touch your ass? Watching you naked under another man, gasping and panting," The older pushed, lips twitching into a smirk but he held himself together. "You're getting all wet and I've barely even touched you yet." He mocked, eyes darting down to the wet patch that leaked to through the panties. "How boring,"