♡~iwaizumi~☆

It was a rather warm and I mean a WARM afternoon, so much so you were starting to sweat. so naturally you had casted away the thin sweater you had been currently to cover the white button up that you wearing taking a seat to patiently wait for a friend. The time alone was peaceful and almost relaxing till it was so rudely interrupted by a smooth nearly teasing voice behind you.

"well what's a little cutie like you doing out here all by yourself?" It questioned causing an unintentional sigh to fall from your lips as you turned body to face Aoba Johsai's infamous narcissistic setter. "first of all i'm waiting for my friend so leave and stop being creepy." you huffed out letting your brows lower in annoyance as the boy now beside you let out an exasperated gasp placing a hand over his chest in an almost mocking  an offened manner. "me creepy? come on (y/n)-chan~ you should know i'm everything but!" 

"you know my name without me having little to no clue who you are, that's creepy." you explained your tone clearly sarcastic as you allow your eyes to meet his in a small stand-off to see who would break contact first. Only it seemed you had lost getting distracted by a man wearing a club jacket similar to his walking towards the two of you. "what are you looking a-!" before tooru could finish his sentence the blurr of a volleyball had been propelled at the back of his head leading the male to let out a small sound of both shock and pain, spinning around to confront his offender only to be met with a slightly shorter male with spiked brown hair and a look that could kill. you watched as the setter's sudden rage drained and was replaced by fear as a hand was placed on his shoulder. "coach wanted you." the green eyed male hissed out in slow words obviously not happy about having to come get him. luckily Oikawa had caught on he needed to haul ass and promptly left leaving the ace standing in the same spot as he looked over at you throwing out an apologetic smile. "don't mind him he tends to let his dick think for him." he says bowing slightly as you let out a small chuckle bowing back. "ah no worries." you shot back, before standing back up watching him do the same before he mumbles out a farewell leaving in the direction his team mate had run off in. 

(a/n) sorry it was so short the next one will be longer:)