tsukishima pt.1

It started as a thought, then a dream that turned into dreams, next thing you know you were sitting in junior high with a crush. A crush on none other than some big blonde idiot you called your friend and to make the situation better the only person who knew about this 'little' crush was the second party in your group. Yamaguchi. that greenette knew a lot more than he should about your little situation much to your dismay, though being the insightful kind-hearted boy he was he supported you, he did so in the way a socially awkward friend could which happen to bring you to your current standing. At this very moment, you were sitting next to him listening to him go on about his club and his new so-called move. 

"a jump float huh? so pretty confusing but by the looks of it you're getting it down seemingly quickly with that guy you've been practicing with so I'm sure you'll be a pro in no time." you encouraged a small smile on your face. The conversation only seems to last about another hour before you had to take your leave bidding your goodbyes. the next day was basically the same procedure as always waking up at the crack of dawn to the two boys harassing your phone until you picked up with a tried voice, god you should have gone to bed earlier. 

"Hello? yeah I know let me get dressed." (y/n) replies hanging up the phone as she sat up stretching her arms over her head rolling out of bed to get dressed. soon she was downstairs rushing out the door with her school bag slung over her shoulder smiling up at the deadpanned blonde a small blush spreading to her cheeks before it was covered up by the blue scarf around her neck as they took oof down the street.

                 <3 timeskip <3

(y/n)'s pov

It was around lunchtime when you walked in on them on in the courtyard, you were on the way to go eat with some friends in your own club when you saw her twirling around her finger resting her weight on one leg to puff her chest out in an attempt to make it look that much bigger as she spoke with none other and tuskki himself and that sight alone made your blood boil with jealousy the feeling only intensified when you heard him laugh and smile at whatever she had said to him. though bfore you could take your leave she to note of your appearance sending a small sweet wave though an evil almost condescending look spread acroos her face  as the blonde turned around to look at you givng you a small wave but was starled as the raven haired girl grabbed him by his hand and yanked him down kissing his cheek with her eyes trained on you her smile only widening as she saw you huff and stromed off in a quick manner. tsukishima was surprised to say the least given the situation and your reaction never seeing you act in such a way, gently pushing her off of him ignoring the pout that came across her plump lips as he left to follow after you but the damage had already been done.

(Y/n) POV

I stormed off away from those two holding back tears of anger bumping into suga on the way. "Hey (y- hey what's wrong?" The sliver headed mom friend ask grabbing my shoulder to which I desperately tried to push off not wanting to break down infront the setter but it seemed my emotions got the best of me. Turning around I watched his face grow more and more concerned by the second as the tears streamed down my face only pouring down faster as I tried to stop them, my bottom lip starting to tremble as my body shook from the sheer force of trying to keep my pathetic whimpers in my throat. "Oh (y/n)..."

He pulled me into a hug to which I broke down into crying into his jacket just as tuskishima rounded the corner stopping dead in his tracks as suga took notice looking at him as the gears in his head turned making him shake his head slightly silently telling the blonde to back off to which he did a little to quickly.
By the time school ended he hadn't seen you anywhere not even walking home with him and yamaguchi. A sigh  from his lips as he tightly held onto his phone knowing he had made the worst mistake of his life.