Enslaved: The Offer

"Tip-tap.....tip-tap......tip-tap....tip-tap...."

The only sound that was echoing through, from the depths of the unfathomable darkness. The maddening sound of water droplets dripping over and over again for hours is itself irksome, let alone the lack of visibility, the chilling damp air and the intense pain.

Rupert felt his mind slowly fading away into the obscurity surrounding him, trying to smother his very existence with its veiled tentacles pulling him away from the bonds holding him to the human vessel, dragging him away into that horizon which disappears into the oblivion beyond the comprehensibility of the human body and the mind; the mystifying realm of the souls. He would not have been able to tell even if he was dead or alive, if not for the pain emanating from his chest and arms, the only testimony that he was alive but that's disappearing too, a horrifying numbness replacing it, creeping slowly through his flesh.

He couldn't figure out how many hours or days have passed, he has even lost count of the falling drops a long time ago. He could feel his stomach burn in hunger, his mouth dry, yearning for a drop of water. He just closed his eyes trying to shut himself down from his agony with any but little success.

And at that very instant like a beacon of hope, a bright light glowed through the room penetrating through the thick darkness pushing it away into obscurity. The sound stopped too. Rupert immediately opened his eyes only to shut it down again instantly, his eyes bedazzled by the intense brightness.

A few minutes elapsed before his eyes could finally adjust to the light that was coming from a long series of tubes on the high roof and the walls, and when it did, he opened his eyes wide trying to comprehend his surroundings. He was in a large empty room. No, not exactly a room but it was more of a kind of a long hall with a very high roof; he observed. There were no windows or ventilations, just a single large door on the wall on the farther end of the room and he was tied to a chair at the opposite end, facing the door. His hands were securely cuffed behind his back and hiss were securely cuffed behind his back and his two legs, each tied to one of the two front legs of the chair and there was not a single piece of clothing on him; he was stark naked.

Rupert was trying to observe everything keenly, preparing himself for the next movement of his captors; all his senses were on alert.

The large old iron door on the other end creaked loudly and split open slowly in the middle. The door was very far away and Rupert was having a hard time trying to focus his eyes to see beyond the door. Two Naga soldiers were visible beyond the door but none of them came in. They were just standing there without moving from their positions. And then he noticed a recognizable figure walk up to the door. She stopped for a moment before the soldiers and then said something to them but they were too far away to be audible for his ears and then with an enchanting grace she walked into the room.

The door closed shut behind her and Rupert instinctively pulled his two thighs together in an attempt to conceal his manhood. It was discomforting and he knew pretty well that his captors wanted him in this very state, weak and humiliated to break him up more easily but he wasn't going to be that easy; he was hell bent on giving his tormentors a hard time, grab any opportunity that might help him escape.

The swift soldier walked up to him and stopped right in front of him.

"Hope you like our hospitality Officer Peters."She said in her mellow voice eyeing him from top to bottom.

Rupert looked back impassively, staring fixedly at her eyes. He could see an evil smile flicker shortly in those emerald eyes.

"Well I hope we can make this easy for both of us. Actually there is no use of you anymore but if you want to stay alive just give us something that might be useful for us." She continued but Rupert just sat there as silently as before. She understood she can't scare him, she didn't expect it either.