𝘤𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦

'I REGRET THIS A LOT!' Y/n screamed, squatting down so her head was in between her knees. She slumped down in the middle of the sidewalk, as she contemplated her life decisions.

"I shouldn't have done this, why did I do this-" She mumbled, shaking her head in regret.

A hand tapped her shoulder, making her look up, her breath hitching. It was Kokushibo, standing in front of her with all his glory. "L/n are you okay?" He asked, lending out a hand for her to hold.

Y/n flushed, before turning her head away from him and grasping his hand. "A-Ah, thank you." She stood up, still not facing Kokushibo's face, making him feel like he did something wrong.

He walked in front of the girl and held her face in his hands. Kokushibo stared at her face, watching as her face went from pink to red. "T-tsugikini-san!" Y/n stuttered, her pupils shaking from the amount of embarrassment she felt.

"Yes L/n," Kokushibo answered, wincing at her word choice. But still not letting go of her face. Y/n began to hyperventilate at his face, it was so close to hers. She could feel his breath fanning onto her cheeks, a warm gust of air on her face.

Y/n slumped, making him panic as he suddenly grabbed hold of her body. "I- let's just go inside now."  She reminded him, shakily standing up from the ground. Kokushibo nodded, letting go of her hands, before opening the door.

A bell chimed, alerting the employees of their arrival.

"Welcome! Take a seat, and we'll be right with you!" An employee told them, hurriedly going to the back of the kitchen. He looked back at Y/n, "Let's take a seat then." She nodded furiously, shaking her head up and down without a second thought.

"A-alright, let's go to that one." She pointed an empty table next to the window. Kokushibo nodded, grasping her hand before leading her over to where the table was. Y/n looked up to face him, observing his features as a pink hue covered her face.

Before looking down at her hands, 'Does he just like holding hands?'

Kokushibo pulled out a chair, gesturing her to sit down first. "A-Ah, thank you," Y/n told him, sitting down in the chair.

He sat down as well, picking up a menu from the side of his table. "Have you been here before?" Y/n nodded her head, "I have, so I know what to order. So you can browse it." He gave a quick nod, before scanning his options, flipping some pages.

Closing the menu, he called over an employee and began to order. "Thank you very much, it'll be out shortly." She bowed, taking their menus away.

"So, why did you accept my invitation?" Y/n suddenly spoke, making her hands fly up to cover her mouth. "Ah, did you not want me to come?" Kokushibo questioned, reaching over to grab his phone.

She waved her hands in front of her face, mumbling incoherent words of apologies. He let out a laugh, making Y/n stop her rant. "That was cute."

His laugh was beautiful.

Y/n's pupils started to shake, and her hands began to tremble.

"W-what, y-y-you, I-I" She stuttered, her hands flying in odd directions.

"Thank you for waiting, here are your drinks." An employee interrupted, making Y/n sigh in relief of her interruption. She bowed in gratefulness until the employee went away to her station.

Y/n quickly grabbed her drink, turning around to avoid facing him. She sucked on the straw, slurping her drink.

Kokushibo only sighed, a small smile gracing his face as he saw the tips of her ears go red.