𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘵.𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘢

[Y/n]
Okay, are you all in the game?

[Rengoku]
Of course! And easy feat
for me to do!

[Shinobu]
Yes, I believe we're all in
the server you gave us the code too.

[Y/n]
Okay, uh, did you guys
decorate your characters?

[Gyomei]
Do we need too?

[Y/n]
No..

[Y/n]
But it's fun too, so I'll
be dressing mine up

[Uzui]
Then my flamboyant self will
do so as well!

[Y/n]
Lmao ok

[Muichiro]
Hey, Y/n can I ask you something

[Y/n]
Sure, what is it??

[Muichiro]
I want the dog

[Y/n]
The dog?

[Muichiro]
Yeah

[Y/n]
OH THE DOG

[Y/n]
You have to buy it okay?

[Muichiro]
Okay, Alright then I'm done now

[Uzui]
Same here

[Y/n]
Everyone done??

[Mitsuri]
I think we all are!

[Obani]
Hurry up

[Y/n]
Fine, fine

[Y/n]
Okay, I finished, now let's
get started

[Mitsuri]
Alright!

[Y/n]
Kay, I'm switching over to voice call

Y/n has started a voice call

"Okay hi guys, just do your tasks and try to finish the game before the imposter kills us," Y/n told them, hearing a chorus of responses telling her that they would.

She sighed, her heart beating with nervousness since she didn't get Imposter. Y/n clicked her mouse and dragged her character over to the wiring. "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit." She muttered, cursing at her screen as she arrived at electrical. Y/n went up wires and placed them together with the same color.

In the corner of her eye, she saw someone pop up out from the vent next to her. Y/n quickly clicked out of her task and started to run as fast as she could.

She knew it, red was always sus.

"FUCK YOU RENGOKUU!" Y/n screeched, sweating as his character kept following her. She was so close, all she had to do was press the emergency button and they would win!

As she was about to click the button, an animation popped onto her screen. It was him twisting her head off, and her spirit rising out her body. Y/n screeched, she looked at her screen and almost cried when she saw her kid sitting there next to her dead body.

"I swear, next time I will kill you motherfucker." She growled, promising his demise when he became a crewmate. Another player found her body, reporting her death to the others in the game.

"Y/n died?" Rengoku sadly said, 'astonished' that anyone would kill her. "What? Who killed her!" Uzui demanded, staring at the blobs on his screen.

"Where," Giyuu questioned, making everyone go silent.

"It's Giyuu," Muichiro told the others, making them hum in agreement.

"What-" He asked, making Y/n pull her hair in anger. "IT'S NOT HIM DAMN IT! ITS RENGOKU!" She screamed, too bad she was on mute since dead people can't talk. "GUYS IT'S NOT HIM, STOP BEING IDIOTS!"

One by one, each person voted until it came to Giyuu as he was thrown out of the spaceship. And unsurprisingly to Y/n, he wasn't the Imposter.

Y/n watched Rengoku for the rest of the game, killing off people before it was only Uzui and Rengoku left. "YOU'RE THE IMPOSTER?" Uzui realized, making Rengoku laugh. "I am! Too bad you guys couldn't find out soon enough!"

And it ended with Rengoku winning the game.

"Good game guys!" He smiled, making the other sullen at their defeat.

"Yeah, whatever, we'll win next time," Obanai smirked, making everyone agree with him.

"Game on." Y/n cheered.