𝘫𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘢

"HEY, DON'T YOU DARE YOU PIECE OF SHI-" Y/n screamed, a murderous glare teeming in her eyes. Giyuu quietly glanced at her, before taking out a Jenga block and placing it onto the floor.

"NOOO THE TOWER WILL FALL BY NOW!" She wailed, slamming her head on the floor. Mitsuri and Shinobu panicked, trying to stop her from hurting herself any longer. "Y/n! Stop hurting yourself, your head is going to get worse if you continue!" Mitsuri told her, using her immense strength to stop her. Since Shinobu wasn't strong enough to even move her.

Y/n glared intensely at the Giyuu, making him turn away in shame. "So who's turn is it now?" Shinobu laughed, an irk mark forming onto her face as she thought about punching him. Giyuu shivered, his back tingling with murderous intent from Shinobu behind him.

"Well, now it's my turn!" Mitsuri dragged, overpowering the intense aura coming from Shinobu. She went onto her knees, looking for a spot she could pull out a block from without it toppling over her. Mitsuri bit her lip, struggling to find a spot before the accident leaning forward.

She widened her eyes, watching as they all fell.

They sat there in silence, mouths agape(well Rengoku and Uzui). Before they started bursting out laughing at her actions, they couldn't breathe. Uzui cupped his stomach, letting out a laugh of some sort. Rengoku followed, rolling on the ground from laughter.

She flushed in embarrassment, grabbing hold onto Y/n who was currently still glaring at Giyuu. Y/n tilted her head in confusion, before accepting Mitsuri leaning onto her. She pats Mitsuri's head, making the two quiet down in small jealously. "It's okay, now we're both losers." Y/n smiled, making Mitsuri tear up, before nodding. She didn't know whether to take that as encouragement or an insult. But she went with the first option.

Obani growled, biting the inside of his cheek with disdain. But a sharp pang struck his head, he gripped it in pain. His eyes became blurry as he finally closed his eyes, collapsing onto the fallen Jenga set.

"Y/n-san! Let's go together!" Mitsuri smiled, grabbing hold onto her arm. She chuckled, patting her head, letting her haori get wrinkled. Obani watched from a tree, making him wonder why he was up here. He tried to move, but his limbs refused, struggling before finally giving up. Obani continued to watch the two, making him wonder what crazy bastard was watching Mitsuri and Y/n.

He observed the two, occasionally moving against his record. But after a bit of time, Y/n met eyes with him making him freeze up. Mitsuri looked confused at her actions, before realizing that a familiar face was hiding in a tree.

Mitsuri started waving, "Obani-san! Let's go defeat demons together, what are you doing up there?" She laughed, making the man grumbled as he jumped down with ease. Obani widened his eyes, seeing the different surroundings and the familiar name. 'Must've been just a coincidence..." He thought, before getting rid of that thought when Mitsuri pulled a mirror from her pocket.

"Obani-san! Look at your hair, it's getting the way of your beautiful face!" She pouted, making Y/n nod in agreement. She leaned over to his face, brushing the hair out of his eyes making the two grin. "Wah! Obani-san's eyes are amazing!" Mitsuri complimented, making him blush. (Both of them.) "You look much better Obani, you can fight demons better this way." Y/n added, Obani's blush deepened, hiding his face deeper into his haori.

"Right, let's just go defeat those demons. We got other duties to do as Hashira's." Obani mumbled, confusing the other one stuck in this body. "But I've got to say Obani, I do feel like there's someone else besides you in that body." Y/n spoke, halting her steps. Mitsuri looked at Obani, nodding. "That's true, there's like another force?"

"I can't be accurate since I'm not the Spirit Hashira!" She giggled, turning over to face Y/n. "Y/n squinted her eyes, making Obani flinch waiting for her move(Modern Obani). "Whatever, let's go defeat demons, I have a pile of them waiting for me." She scoffed, turning away from Obani, not before glancing at him once more

"OBANI WAKEUP!" Rengoku yelled, aggressively shaking Obani. He hissed, trying to push Rengoku off him. He didn't get the memo so Uzui threw him aside, making him tumble to the left. Obani groaned, clenching his head with a headache.

He glanced at Y/n and Mitsuri, remembering some parts of the dream. Mostly the part where they said they needed to fight demons. Also, what were Hashira's? Were they important? Why was a snake on his neck anyway, he remembered?

He threw the thoughts aside, making a note to research more about those events later. But first, he needed to get a good sleep. So that's what he did, fell asleep with the panicked noises of the people around him.

Especially Y/n's laughing, he'll get her next time.