Introduction

Once upon a time, there was a realm filled with magic, myths, and fantasy. In that realm lived princes, princesses, knights, mythical beasts, fairies, mermaids, wizards, witches, and more. These classic fairytale stories we all know and love had their Happily Ever After's and started families. They all lived happily in this realm together...

Until one day... a curse had been cast among the people of this realm. They woke up in a new town with no memory of the life they had. This curse transported these fairytale characters and their children to the town of Shadowcrest, Massachusetts. In this small New England town, all of their memories from their previous life were ripped from them. They were given new memories, new names, new jobs, new lives.

The sons and daughters of these fairytale characters all know something is off about the town and have some mysteries to solve. Who was the one to cast this curse? Who were they really? Will the curse ever become broken? Will they get their Happily Ever After again? How do they get out of this town and back to their old lives?

=========

Hi friends!! I am so incredibly excited for you all to read my story!! This book is written in chapters as it is the novel I'm working on!! I will try to get chapters out as soon as they are finished cuz I absolutely cannot wait to share this story with you all <3

Also shoutout to my lovely friends who have been helping me write this story! I love you Noah, Wilma, Cindy, Lex, Ellie, Paola, Patty, Casey, Ceri, Liz, Kai, Mia, and Anya.
(go check out the #FGFTGrp Tag on TikTok to see all of those lovely creators!!)

As you read, try to figure out who each of the character's fairytale parents are!!

=========

On this page, you will find...
Face Claims for some of the characters.
A Playlist that captures some of the "vibe" Shadowcrest holds.

=========

Character Face Claims:

Aria Pearl - Vanessa Hudgens

Luna Stone - Claire Holt