Chapter one: Charlotte.

Narrators POV.

A beautiful, fall afternoon, sweeps over a deserted Charlotte. Full of overgrowth on buildings, roads and sidewalks. Cars are wrecked and destroyed, making them unable to drive in. Birds and other animals are roaming around the city, looking for food to survive. And in this ruin of a city, two teenagers on a horse ride into it, looking for the high school.

Clem: "So when you hit the ball and someone catches it, that means your out?"

Y/N: "Yeah. Then you get sent to the dugout and another one of your team comes up to bat and in the next game, your either pitcher or out on the field."

Clem: "Wow. Now I see why my dad never really taught me baseball."

Y/N: "When you get the hang of it, it's pretty straight forward." They ride down the street, looking for the high school where they need to figure out someway to get their child, A.J back from them. As they rode through the dead streets, they come across a bus that has some dead people. One of them being the walkers, try's to get up but is pinned between the seat in front of it. This scares their horse a little. Y/N calmed the horse by petting it and saying. "Hey, easy Beul. It's just one of them. It ain't gonna hurt us. What kinda name is "Beul" anyway?"

Clem: "That's what that old guy told us his name was."

Y/N: "Oh yeah. That..." Before they arrived at the city, they came across a farmhouse where an old veteran was dying and he begged them to take care of his horse.

Clem: "Hey, try not to think of it too much. There wasn't much we could do to help him."

Y/N: "Yeah, yeah I know. I know." They then come across a pharmacy and Y/N remembered that they are low on some medicine. "Hey, I'm gonna go check in there and see what I can find. Stay with Beul."

Clem: "Alright, shout if you need me."

Y/N: "Of course." He kisses her and pulls out his rifle from the saddle and goes to the pharmacy, while mumbling to himself "I really don't like that name". He opens the door and of course, the powers out. Y/N gets out a flashlight from his bag and straps it on his backpack strap. He goes from shelf to shelf to find nothing much of use until he shines his light towards the back room and sees what looks like a weapon up against a desk. He checks around the place to make sure no one else is there. It's clear and he looks closer at the weapon and it looks like a makeshift flamethrower.

Y/N: "What in the fuck is this? Some kind of flamethrower?"

(Did anyone use the flamethrower at all in TLOU?)

Y/N then sees a note on the desk and reads it. Not much is important info, aside from that there was patrols on the outskirts of the city limits but they never saw them. Feeling a little confused, Y/N takes the flamethrower and goes back outside to see Clementine riding back to him on their horse.