Dont go...

Clem's POV.

I woke up to it being dark outside and it being colder than ever. So I covered up all the way to my neck. Before I could close my eyes to go back to sleep, I hear Y/N do a very weak groan. He...sounds like a walker! Suddenly, he puts his hand on my face and I jump out of the bed in fear. As I frantically look for something to defend myself, he rolls out of bed and falls hard on the floor. I back away against the wall and seeing Y/N's gun on a chair. I picked it up and aimed it at him as he slowly crawls towards me.

Clem: "No...No..." I said, crying as he crawled closer to me. "I can't....Not again....." I then threw the gun away as he puts his hand on my boot. "Just do it.....I can't live without you....." I said, sobbing as I show my neck so he can get it over with.....I'm sorry, A.J.....

Y/N: "Cle....Clemen....." My heart sunk as he weekly called my name and looked at him, seeing his face come into the moonlight. "Find A.J......Don't give....upppp......" he said, Fainting. I crawled over to him and hold his face up to my shoulder.

Clem: "Don't go.....I'm so scared...." I Said, kissing his forehead and sobbing much more.

The next morning....

I was downstairs, at the fireplace, making that rabbit meat for myself and Y/N. I finished making his plate and brought it upstairs to him.

Clem: "I made you some food. Can't promise it won't taste very good but it'll bring your strength back." I Said as I sat down and took a fork and stabbed at the food. I then grabbed his mouth and made him chew and swallow the food. He then coughed up a bit of the meat. "Sorry. I'm not a very good chef." I then hear something outside. I go to the window and open the shade a little. To seeing a couple of men outside with guns. "Oh fuck!" I then quickly ran downstairs and grabbed the bucket of water next to the fireplace and dumped it in there, so they can't see where we're at. I put down the bucket and go to the window and looked through the small crack, in between the boards. I then see them looking through the other houses and I can hear them a bit clearer now.

???: "You sure this is where she's at?"

???: "For sure! Andy told us, "if you find horse tracks, follow them!" Does your small mind follow any orders at all?!"

Clem: "Oh no! He tracked me!"

???: "Keep looking! They must be here somewhere!" I then quickly ran upstairs to Y/N. I walk into the room and he's still sleeping.

Clem: "Don't worry. I'll try and lead them away from here. Then we'll get out of here." I gave him a kiss and ran down the steps to the garage, where Beul is waiting for me. "No. Can't risk losing the horse." I say to myself as I gave him a carrot out of the bag on the saddle. I go my gear on the table and took my bow and pistol with me. I then went to the garage door and open it slowly and crawled under and closed it back up. I sneaked my way over to a car across the street and hid behind it. I peeked over and saw them inching towards our house. I acted fast and shot the guy in front with my bow in the knee.

???: "AHHH! THE FUCK?!" He said as he pulled the trigger on his pistol and held his knee in pain. "Where'd that come from?!"

???: "Think it came from over there!" He says as he points in my direction. As he said that, I pulled out another arrow and popped out, showing myself and shot the one on the ground again and it hits him in the neck.

???: "ITS HER!!! KILL HER!!" He said as he try's to shoot me but missed as I ran to the other house. I went around the back and hopped the fence to the backyard. I then go to the backdoor of the house and tried opening it but it's locked.

???: "She's in this house! Go around the back! I'll go in the front!" I hear one of them, faintly.

???: "Andy said to bring the girl in alive!"

???: "Na, Fuck Andy! This bitch right here killed all our friends! Now let's get her!" I think quickly and saw a window I can climb in. I made sure it was unlocked and it was so I climbed in and shut the window. I then hear the front door get kicked down and I hid behind the kitchen counter. I hear his footsteps draw closer and I readied my bow for him to pop up. Unfortunately, he must've heard my bow and grabbed me by my jacket, behind the kitchen counter and pulled me into the living room, dropping my bow. He throws me across the living room floor and begins choking me.

???: "GUYS, GET IN HERE!!!! IVE GOT-." Before he could finish, I pulled out my pistol and shoot the man in the stomach three times. He falls on top of me and I pushed him off me and run out the backdoor, leaving my bow behind. As I run through the fence gate, I see more men coming up the street and seeing me.

???: "SHES THERE, KILL HER!!!" He shouts as I run to the next houses backyard, avoiding gunshots. I run through backyards, small patches of woods and came across a steep hill. I tried to go back but the men where fast approaching me. With no other options, I slide down the steep hill and landing hard on the ground. I recovered quickly from my fall and hid up against the hill so they wouldn't see me.

???: "The fuck?! Where'd she go?!"

???: "She must've went to the house down there!" As I see a house in front of me. "We know where she's at! Let's go around and head down there!" I got up and limped a little as fast as I could to the house in front of me. I go in through the backdoor and slowly made my way to the front door. Right as I placed my hand on the doorknob, someone grabbed me from behind and put a rag on my mouth.

Andy: "Shhhh...sleep tight." He says as I try to fight out of his grasp but I faint from the chloroform....