[RMML] Chapter 19

Y/n's p.o.v

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Shit shit shit I don't know why I'm panicking she's literally asleep right now. Get it together Chou Y/n!

Okay so anyways..is this how I should ask her to be my girlfriend tomorrow? Wait what did I say again? Something something wanna treat you right and then um...gaaahh I forgot!! How come I come up with the best words when she's not even able to hear them-

"Yes.." I gasp and widen my eyes and quickly let go of Sana almost falling off the bed.

"What the- Sana?"

"Hi baby." she grins and pulls me back so she can snuggle against my neck.

"H-hi"

"You're quite cheesy Chou. I mean I know you work with cheesecakes and pastry's and all that but I didn't think they would actually influence you." she giggles.

"Haha very funny Ms.Cheesecake-Addict. I was just speaking form the heart." I say defensively while poking my chest.

"Were you now?" she smirks. I nod like a cool kid. Cuz I'm cool. Actually kool with a 'k' to make myself even more cool. Gosh I need to stop hanging out with that Tofu she's destroying my brain cells.

Sana playfully rolls her eyes before placing a peck on my cheek.

Chou Y/n don't even think about blushi- too late.

"So did you mean it when you said you would treat me right?" she purposely blinks cutely knowing that I'll blush even more. Oh she is not going to win this one.

"Mmm....I actually don't think I said any of that. Maybe you were just dreaming of me. It can totally explain why there's some drool on your pillow." Sana grabs the pillow I'm pointing at and shows no mercy when she whips it to my head.

"Ooowwww~!!~" I rub my head and pretend to cry.

"Hmph. Serves you right. I can't believe my girlfriend is a child who's 5'8." she sighs to herself before realizing what she just said.

I look at her in shock as well and our ears immediately redden after making eye contact. The room goes silent for a few seconds before I decide to speak up and start a conversation because I'm cool with a 'k'.

"So..girlfriend huh." I say looking down while playing with my fingers.

"Mhm." she nods while blushing.

An idea suddenly pops in my head and I look at Sana and smirk. She doesn't notice because she's too busy fiddling with her fingers while looking like a tomato so I clear my throat to get her attention.

"Minatozaki Sana." she turns her head to me and puffs her cheeks out. Kyaaaaahhh how cute~~~ >.<

"S-so if I'm your girlfriend, does that mean I get to..." she raises a brow.

"Do what?"

I motion her to come closer and she leans in curious as to what I'm about to say.

"This." I cup her cheeks with both of my hands and tilt my head placing her lips onto mine. She widens her eyes and gasps but kisses back not being able to resist my lips.

"Mmm..." I hum as we kiss making her smile against my lips. God this woman is going to be the death of me.

We were too focused on each other that we didn't even notice the door opening.

"Hey are guys oka- OH MY JYP WHAT IN THE WORLD SON CHAEYOUNG CLOSE YOUR EYES RIGHT NOW!" Jihyo opens the door before screaming. Sana quickly pushes me off the bed making me land on my butt.

"Ow!!"

"Oh my god I'm sorry baby." she hops off the bed and kneels beside me kissing my cheeks a bunch of times.

"Umm excuse me~" Tzuyu waves from the door making me glare at her.

"What do you want Yoda" I ask annoyed. She whips a pillow at my face before smiling so wide her eyes disappear.

"Nothing." She blows a kiss before walking out of the room.

"Y/n I swear if you-"

"CHOU TZUYUUUUUUUU" I cut Sana off and quickly run off ready to end Tzuyu's life.

Third Person p.o.v
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"COME BACK HERE"

The other girls in the room face palm at their two weird friends. Well for Sana it's her one weird friend and then girlfriend wink wonk.

"So....my sister is finally getting laid?" Mina asks out of nowhere while smirking.

They all look her way in pure disbelief. Did that really just come out of Minatozaki Mina's mouth?

"Umm....okay first of all, I'm telling mom. Second of all, EW" Sana says grabbing the pillow Tzuyu threw at Y/n and throwing it to Mina but Chaeyoung quickly blocks it from hitting. the girl. Poor pillow....

"WoooaaaaHhh" everyone says amazed at Chaeyoung's inhuman reflexes. She really is whipped for that woman isn't she?

"Watch it Minatozaki. Little smol over here is gonna fight back." Dahyun says while patting Chaeyoung's head. Chaeyoung glares at Dahyun making everyone chuckle.

Sana shakes her head and gets up. She dusts off her pants and makes her way to everyone at the door before patting Chaeyoung's head and looking around the hallway.

"Now where did those ding dongs head off to?"