Ch.3

Spyro and the rest of the family were sitting on the dining table, and because of Spyro and Cynder's big sizes, they decided to just sit on their haunches on the floor. Spyro was staring at the food which was just a bunch of fried snails, he grabs one and chucks it into his mouth, crunching on the shell. Zee was staring at him like he was some sort of freak. Cynder took a sip of her drink and as soon as she was done with it, she immediately burped out loud and she covered her snout immediately embarrassed.

Cynder:(chuckles) excuse me

Spyro: better out than in, i always say

They both started laughing for a while, then saw that her parents were not laughing but staring awkwardly at them. Then out of nowhere Sparx came through the kitchen doors and greeted himself.

Sparx: hey guys and gals it's your boy Sparx, and I'm in the mood for food

When Zee saw him he thought he was a pest and grabbed his fly swatter and started swatting him.

King Zee: shoo mosquito shoo

Sparx:(dodging) hey, watch where you're swinging that thing

Cynder: dad it's okay he's with us, he helped save me from the monster

Sparx: yeah that's right, and I'm not a mosquito, hey waiter, how about a bowl for the bug huh?!

Spyro:(rolls his eyes) oh boy

The waiters then take the snails away and bring out a bowl of water that Spyro thought was soup, and he starts drinking it.

Cynder: um Spyro?

Spyro: wha oh sorry. Great soup Mrs. Cynder, mmm

Cynder: um no uh(dips her claws in the water)

Spyro then sees that everyone including Sparx is doing the same thing. Spyro scratches his neck awkwardly, and Jasmine decides to break the awkwardness.

Queen Jasmine: so Cynder, where do you and Spyro live?

Cynder: oh um, well, Spyro owns his own land, don't you sweetie?

Spyro: huh? Oh yeah, it's in an enchanted forest, abundant with rabbits, chipmunks, and cute little duckies—

Sparx: what? (Laughs) I know you're not talking about the cave Spyro

Spyro: Sparx!

King Zee: a dragon from a cave, oh how original

Queen Jasmine: we'll I'm sure that will be a perfect place to raise the kids

Cynder: mom!(blushes in embarrassment)

Spyro: what kids?

King Zee: your kids you idiot

Spyro was drinking water at that time and when he heard what Zee said he immediately spat out all the water he had in his mouth onto Zee. Spyro never really thought about having kids, let alone with Cynder, of course he wanted some with her but he wasn't ready.

Spyro: (stammering) it's a bit early to be thinking about that, isn't it?

King Zee: indeed, I just started eating

Queen Jasmine: Zee!

Spyro: (angrily)what is that supposed to mean?!

Cynder: dad it's fine

King Zee: well for his kind yes!!

Spyro: (angrily shouts)my kind?!

Sparx: I gotta go to the bathroom again