8/1/17

I was going to say it to you but I don't think you care and I don't know how I'd react if you answered me. I don't think I'm crazy for telling him he can't talk to you. It's just I see you every day. Your name is always on his phone. I can't go places with him without him pointing out the ghosts of your relationship from years ago. I know you and him weren't messing around but I also know that you barely responded to him to the point it was pathetic to see him keep trying to talk to you when you obviously aren't interested. I've heard so much about you and you affected and effected his life so much that I can't help to compare myself to you. But I can't be you, I don't want to be you. I just want to be good enough for him. I look at him and see all the stars in the sky in his eyes but you're the one he wants to talk to. I can't be enough for him to not feel like he doesn't need you in his life. I tried to be okay with him talking to you because I know you didn't want him but I keep letting myself feel so passionately about whether or not you And him talk when I doubt you even have genuine feelings on the topic. I know it made him happy but I just feel like it puts me more in your shadow than I already am and I can't handle it anymore, I'm broken enough and I can't let it keep breaking me.