𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

⁰.²⁴⁻⁰.³¹, ˢᵒᵐᵉ ʷᵃʸ, ᵇʸ ᴺᵃᵛ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵀʰᵉ ᵂᵉᵉᵏᵉⁿᵈ

"𝕀𝕗 𝕀'𝕞𝕞𝕒 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜, 𝕀'𝕞𝕞𝕒 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜, 𝕀'𝕞𝕞𝕒 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝

𝕄𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤, 𝕨𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕡𝕝𝕚𝕥 𝕒 𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕝"

0:24 ——————|———————————2:56

The sun casted shadows, as a fresh breeze made its way into my room, through my open window. It was a beautiful morning. The birds chirped outside, a pure bliss. Taehyung had left already, he probably went to his room to freshen up. The smell of freshly made pancakes with maple syrup wafted into my room and I knew Yoongi was cooking today.

I got up with a smile on my face, knowing I would be reunited with my high school best friend. I looked at the clock and the time read, 9:45 AM. I rushed to the bathroom to take a shower, after last night's argument and conversation, I think I needed the shower to freshen up.

I began to take my shirt off, and just as I was about to take my bra off, my stupid big brother decided to walk in on me.

"Yo, dumbass. The pancakes are ready, you don't want them getting cold-," he paused, as he noticed that he just walked in on me unhooking my bra.

"You look skinnier, you have to eat at least 6 pancakes now," he said while laughing, and joking around.

That's how our relationship worked. We didn't have parents so we were the only family we had. We have always joked around and teased each other about our weights, heights, intelligence, and relationship status because we were siblings, that's what siblings do.

"See you in a bit," Yoongi said, as he exited through the door he came in from.

I got out of the shower fairly quickly because I absolutely despised cold pancakes. They didn't suit my taste buds.

Taehyung was chowing down the pancakes, as I walked into the kitchen.

"TAE! You should have waited for me!" I said, hitting his arm.

He laughed and said, "I was hungry, and your slow ass takes too long in the shower."

"I am deeply offended and very emotionally hurt," I said, as sarcastically as possible.

We both burst out laughing, as everybody stared at us in the kitchen. Hoseok slightly smiled because he realized I had taken his advice and sorted everything out with Tae. Tae showed his boxy smile because he was glad that I was on talking terms with him. Yoongi looked at us as if we weren't human and said,

"You guys were about to rip each other's throats out last night and now, you guys are fighting over how he started eating without you!"

We all chuckled except Yoongi. He just looked simply annoyed.

It was about 11:50 when we all finished breakfast. It felt like a normal family breakfast, where two kids were fighting, and the parents are discussing their important business. It didn't feel as if we were in a cartel, or we were drug lords. We talked and talked until we realized the time. Hoeseok and Taehyung had to work on a new case they had gotten recently. It was about a bank that stole money from its clients. Yoongi had to go meet the Kang family. They were very important business partners, he was going to go discuss some of the materials they wanted from us, in exchange for a price. I was going to go have tteok-bokki with my high-school best friend, Irene!