4°-lunch

Time skip yo lunch
It was lunch time now and my day was actually going good because Vicky and I both got on the soccer team. Vicky and I sat at a table by ourselves because Charlie went because she was sick. " dude why the fuck is she coming over here" i said as AG walked over to our table  "why don't you like her" " because I know she likes me" "hey,could u sit here today" AG said as she started to pull out a chair "NO" I said as she stopped and stared at me with a unreadable expression " and why not, Cassie" Vicky said giving me a death glare " because I need to talk to you about some personal things that no one else can hear" I said looking at with a 'bitch you already know' look as I lied "oh ok well see you later then" AG said as she turned to walk away but before she could even get five steps in.........

TO BE CONTINUED

Nah I'm just kidding

"Yo bitch" everyone turned to see what had happened "you thought you just try and fight me yesterday at that party and get away with it. It wasn't even a fare fight cause I had been drinking so let's go right now" it was that bitches ass that I had beat the fuck out of at the party last night. I looked this crusty dusty rusty musty rat looking ass bitch I'm her eyes and started laughing my ass off. At this point everyone was looking at me like I was fucking psycho "bitch the fuck is you laughing at" " ok first call me a bitch again and see what happens ugly ass hoe and second YOU want to fight me again actually scratch that cause it wasn't even a fight I just beat yo ass" at this point I was standing up and a feet or two away from so I walked up to her face and looked that bitch in her eyes and said "are you sure you want that again" I lost when my shit when that bitch pushed me. So I did the logical thing which was to take my hoops, jacket,and bracelets off I kept my rings on though more pain for that bitch. She just stood there waiting like bitch can't you tell you the one who's about to get yo shit fucked up like damn. "Cassie come on you did this last night let it go" "nah this bitch wanna put her hands on me so let's go".........

TO BE CONTINUED

Hope you like it sorry for not posting in a while