Be Alive 4

Dungeon

Daya was murmuring something in the corner, he was looking pale and exhausted. It seemed like he was suffering from fever. His voice was just a whisper.

Daya: pa..pa..pani... ahhhhh ab..hi ahh..boo...ssss... pani... Bht pyassss...

He was murmuring these words back to back. It looked like he had not drunk water for a long time and his fever was making his thirst worse. He remembered something from the past and a drop of tear fell from his eyes.

Flashback

Daya was suffering from high fever because last night during an investigation he got soaked in rain and did not even have the raincoat, so today his brother didn't allow him to leave his house. Abhijeet entered the house at almost 9 O'clock, he entered the TV lounge and put his keys and wallet on the table. Suddenly he thought he heard something in the kitchen, he took his gun out and moved towards the kitchen slowly, then suddenly he entered the kitchen and became shocked to see the scene before him. Daya was sitting on the floor near the shelf his head had a small cut and it was bleeding. He hurriedly put the gun on the shelf and proceeded towards daya, he was murmuring something

Daya: ab..hi pa..pa..n..i.. Pa..ni... abhiiiii

Abhijeet in a worried tone: hey daya kia hua haan yahan kya kr rahe ho, room sy bahar q aye haan, mana kya tha na maine.

Daya in broken words: Pani... khatam... sar dard... medicine ... liye pani... Chakar ... gir gaya.

Abhijeet said hurriedly: acha abhi chup karo or room main chalo, chalo utho khary ho... he said while supporting Daya by his shoulders and made him stand. They moved toward Daya's room, he laid Daya on his bed and said

Abhijeet: Yahi ruko or hilna mt yahan sy mai abhi first aid box ly kr ata hun.

He came shortly after taking box and glass of water, he removed medicine from the leaflet and gave it to daya with water. Abhijeet supported his neck by his hands and helped him gulping down the medication with water. After medicine, he started to dress the small cut. He applied betadine and an "ahhhh... abhi... Aram sy" escaped from daya's lips.

Abhijeet: bs bs ho gya... and then he put the bandage on his head. Lo ho gya... or tumhe room sy niklny ki kya zaroorat thi haan mana kya tha na maine k bahar mt jana or uper sy bukhar bhi nhi utra tumhara abhi tk, he checked his medicines and said... tumne dopehar ki medicine q nai khai haan??? Dr ny bola tha na k miss nhi krni ab dekha phir se barh gya bukhar.

Daya: Acha Abhi ab bs bhi kr do or kitna Daanto gy akhir haan... tum janty ho na mjhe bukhar hai phir bhi daante ja rhy ho... and he made a puppy face... mai kbse tumhara wait kr rha tha na k tum ao ge to dy do gay medicine phir mera sar dard barh gaya iss liye socha mai khud ly lun medicines dekha to jug main pani nhi tha leny k liye kitchen main gya to sar chakrany laga or mai gir gaya or sir pr chot lag gai... tum itna late q aye tumne bola tha k jaldi a jao gy...

Abhijeet: yaar main kaam main phans gaya tha na is liye late aya hun. Acha chalo tum leto abhi medicine li hai na theek ho jaye ga, lo yeh thermometer lagao jaldi sy.

Daya while making faces put the thermometer in his mouth and said "kya yaar tumne yeh mere munh mai thunss diya nai hai bukhar theek hun main nikalo isy yaar.

Abhijeet took the thermometer out while saying: zyada dramay na karo or dekhny do mjhe temperature... he looked at the thermometer and sighed... dekho 102.5 hai bukhar or keh raha hai k koi bukhar nhi... isi liye to behosh hua tha na??? Chal let aram sy mai pani or rumal lata hun cold compression k liye or agar tu yahan sy aik inch bhi hila na to jan sy maar dunga mai tjhe.

Abhijeet came back with a bowl of cold water and handkerchief and sat beside daya. Slowly started to put a cold compress on his forehead. Daya looked at him and smiled, he loved this feeling, feeling of his brother's love and care. Suddenly he held his hand and said "Abhi tum mjh sy itna piyar q karty ho??? Na kiya karo meri itni fikar yaar."

Abhijeet's face was showing his worry and love, he looked at him and said "agar teri fikar nhi karunga to kiski karunga tu to mera chota sa Chanda sa bhai hai na, tu meri jaan hai tere liye hi to jeeta hun main yaar. " his eyes became teary.

Daya said while hugging him through his waist and rubbing his tears and said "yaar ab tum ro to mt na, tum rote hue bilkul bhi cute nai lagty, mai ab kuch nai kahunga, pakkaa promise."

Abhijeet after wiping his tears made daya lie down properly and said: " chal ab chor sb baatain or lait ja araam sy, mai kuch khanay k liye ly k ata hun." And he left the room.

Flashback end

Daya: ka...han ho yaaarrrr ab..hiiii... a jaaaooo naaaa... plea...se a jao ly jaaaoooo yaa..haaannn syyyy... Bo..haatttt daaa...rrrddd hoooo rhaaaaaa haaiii tummm a jaaaooo naaa boossssssss lennnyyyy...

Suddenly the door opened and his captors came inside, Dr had a table trolley containing some types of equipment with him. And from their faces, it looked like they would not leave him until he tells them about the drive. Sham came close to him, he listened to his plea, sham smirked at him and said to him

Sham: ohhhh to tjy pyas lagi hai chal mai tjy pani pelata hun...

He took a glass full of water and came close to daya. He held daya's face and threw water on his face and laughed loudly.

Sham: ly pe ly pani ab... hahaha... aj to wese bhi hum teri khub khatir dari krny aye hain... kyun Dr Sahab...??? He smirked and looked at him wickedly.

Dr Sahab: haan bhai aj to khub maza dillaye gy tjhe... he said wearing gloves.

A/N:

Thanks to all who read.