Chapter 1

Things have been crazy, we were battling the Fire Nation in Ba Sing Se and Aang was about to use his Avatar powers until someone zapped him from behind and that was Princess Azula of the Fire Nation, she killed him, but thankfully Katara was able to revive him using the Spirit Water from the North Pole. Eventually Azula, Zuko, and the rest of the Fire Nation have learned about his survival.

Back with Azula, I've never met her until we went to Omashu to try and find King Bumi to help Aang with Earthbending, but the kingdom was controlled by the Fire Nation.

When I first saw her, she was beautiful, but I could sense there is something wrong with her.

We escaped Omashu from the Fire Nation and ever since that I could not stop thinking about Azula, what's going on with her?

Later on, Zuko joined us and he apologized for what he did and we slowly started to trust him and now he's trying to help Aang with Firebending.

After the others were asleep, I decided to leave and go find Azula, I know she's hurting and I want to help her.

Before I left, I heard someone.

"Where are you going?" Zuko asked.

I sighed and said, "I'm going to go find your sister."

He was shocked and asked, "Why?"

"Because I know she's hurting somewhere on the inside and I want to help her." I said.

"How do you know that?" He asked.

"Because I can sense people's feelings and she may not show it, but I do know she's hurting on the inside. Please Zuko, maybe I can help her." I said.

He thought about it for a minute.

"Very well." He said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Please try to help her." He said.

"I will." I said and left.

Timeskip-
I was at the Fire Nation, but I put a disguise on so people won't recognize me. I brought some water with me, just in case.

I headed for the palace trying to be careful not to get caught.

I managed to avoid some guards and eventually I found her room.

I couldn't open the door, so I headed for the air vent and I made it to her room and I looked down the vent and see her and I could sense it again, there actually is something wrong with her.

I accidentally made a noise and she noticed.

"Who's there?" She asked.

I was scared.

She was looking around and sees nobody until she looked up and saw me in the vents.

I gasped and she used her firebending and I came out of the vent and fell down.

She looked at me.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Y/n." I said.

"You're that person with the Avatar. You shouldn't have come here." She said getting ready to fight. At least the door was locked.

"Please I don't want to fight." I said.

She attacks and I dodged it.

"Azula, please." I said.

She kept attacking and I kept dodging.

"I don't want to fight, I want to help you." I said.

"There is nothing you can help me with." She said with anger.

"Actually there is." I said.

"What?" She asked confused.

"I can sense your feelings, I know deep inside you're hurting." I said.

She gets angry and continues attacking.

"Azula, please." I said.

She kept doing it and I needed to do something.

I started waterbending and used the water to fight and then I eventually used it to freeze us both and then eventually I moved slowly and embraced her with a hug. The water turns back to normal.

She breathes heavily and screams and lets out a fire out of her mouth and continued screaming until she broke down into sobbing. She buried her face into my shoulder.

"There, there Azula, just let it all out." I said continuing to comfort her.

She started calming down and then looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Azula, please tell me what's wrong. I can really sense your feelings deep inside." I said.

She sighs and started explaining her story.

Timeskip-
After she finished her story, I comforted her with a hug and unexpectedly she hugs me back.

"Azula, your dad doesn't want to bring balance to this world, you may not see it, but I do and even Zuko does." I said.

She was listening.

"I don't think he loves you guys either. Zuko does love you and I do too." I said.

"You do?" She asked.

"Yes. As a friend." I said.

She hugged me again and I hugged her back.

We separated and she asked.

"What do I do now?"

"Come with me. Come with us and help us bring peace and balance to the world." I said.

"They probably won't trust me after what I did." She said sadly.

"They probably won't at first, but if you tell them what actually happened to you and try to do things right, I'm sure they can slowly trust you. It wasn't that easy for Zuko. We didn't trust him at first until he tried to help us defeat Combustion Man and then after that we all started to slowly trust him. Well, except Katara. She still doesn't trust him, but the rest of us do now." I said.

I headed towards the window and waited for a decision.

After thinking about it for a minute, she made her choice.

"Okay." She said with a smile, but it wasn't an evil one.

I held my hand out for her and she accepts it and we headed out and managed to escape the Fire Nation without getting caught.

During our journey back to find the others, we managed to learn more about each other.

Hopefully together we can all bring peace and balance to the world.