Chapter 3

Flashback-
We were confronting Azula on the Day of the Black Sun.

"Where is he? Where is the Fire Lord?" Aang asked.

"Hm, you mean I'm not good enough for you? You're hurting my feelings." Azula said.

"Stop wasting our time and give us the information. You're powerless right now, so you're in no position to refuse." Sokka said.

"And stick to the truth. I'll be able to tell if you're lying." Toph said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Are you sure? I'm a pretty good liar. I am a 400 foot tall purple platypus bear with pink horns and silver wings." She said.

"Really?" I thought to myself sarcastically and then sighed.

"Okay, you're good, I admit it." Toph said and earthbended at her and trapped her.

"But you really ought to consider telling the truth anyway." She said.

Azula smirks and the trap got destroyed and we were all shocked.

"What?" I asked and Azula said.

"When I left Ba Sing Se, I brought home some souvenirs." Two people descend into the room. "Dai Li agents."

"Oh no." I thought.

Aang started to airbend at them, but the agents used their earthbending and created a wall. Then Aang and the rest of us got through and we were fighting the agents and tried to get to Azula. But one of the agents tried to create another wall, but Aang broke through and took out the agent and then started to attack Azula, but she kept dodging and she was running and I think I knew what she was trying to do. Azula headed towards one of the walls from earlier and the other agent helped her get through and she flew over Sokka through the hole. We all got through the wall and continued going after Azula.

"I can't pin her down. She's too quick." Aang said.

Azula and the agent got out of the room and she continued running down the hall and the agent tried to trap us again, but Aang broke through and Toph took out the agent and trapped him using her metalbending.

We continued chasing her, but Sokka said something and we all stopped.

"Wait! Aang, Toph, Y/n, stop attacking. Don't you see what she's doing? She's just playing with us. She's not even trying to win this fight!"

"Not true, I'm giving it my all." Azula said.

"You're trying to keep us here and waste all our time!" Toph said.

"Um, right. I think your friend just said that genius. And since you can't see, I should tell you I'm rolling my eyes." Azula said and rolled her eyes.

I was getting annoyed.

"I'll roll your whole head!" Toph said.

"She's just baiting you again." Sokka said.

"Okay, so what do we do? Just ignore her?" Aang asked.

"Probably." I said.

"We don't have a choice, we just have to get out of here and find the Fire Lord on our own somehow." Sokka said.

"Agreed." I said.

We turned around and tried to find the Fire Lord, but Azula said.

"It's a trap. Don't say I didn't warn you."

"Ignore!" Sokka said.

"So, Sokka's your name, right? My favorite prisoner used to mention you all the time.
We all stopped and looked at her. She was convinced that you were going to come rescue her. Of course, you never came, and she gave up on you." Azula said.

Sokka was crying and charged at her and she smiled and said.

"Come and get it." Azula held out a dagger and Toph felt it and she earthbended and pinned Azula against the wall and she dropped her dagger.

"Where is Suki? Where's Suki? Answer me!" Sokka said, but Azula still won't talk.

"Sokka, she won't talk." Aang said.

"He's right Sokka." I said.

"Where are you keeping her?" Sokka asked.

"Again, she won't talk." I said and looked at her and she's smiling evilly. I think I know what she's trying to do.

The eclipse ended.

"Oh. Sounds like the fire-bending's back on." She said.

"Oh no." I thought.

She firebended at Sokka with her feet and she used her firebending to break out of the trap and she tried to firebend at Aang, but he dodged it.

"Dad's all the way at the end of the hall and down the secret stairway on the left. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to see you now." She said and started running, but I said.

"You know, this isn't right Azula."

She stopped.

"This is wrong. What you guys are doing is wrong. This won't bring peace and balance to the world." I said.

She went back to running and I felt it again. There is something wrong with her.

"I fell for it! I used up all our time." Sokka said.

"It's not your fault, Sokka. Azula was ready for us. She had every move planned out." Toph said.

"She's right." I said.

"And now it's too late." Sokka said.

"Maybe it's not too late. The eclipse is over, but I can face the Fire Lord anyway." Aang said.

"No. I don't think that's a good idea." Sokka said.

"But I'm ready. I came here with a job to do, and everyone's counting on me." Aang said.

"The Fire Lord knew we were coming this time. We thought we had surprise on our side, but we didn't. It just wasn't our day. What we need to do now is go help our friends." Toph said.

"I guess you guys are right." Aang said.

"You'll have another chance. I know you will." Sokka said.

"I agree." I said.

We were leaving to go help our friends, but I stopped and looked at the hall Azula went through and I said to myself.

"Whatever is wrong with you Azula, I will find a way to help you." I said and left the hall with the others.