part two.

"Yeah, Dad, no don't worry, I'm still in therapy, Barry just wanted a one on one with me, I'll make my own way home," Ember spoke on the phone, pacing up and down under the old rusted bridge as her dad babbled on, "No- No- Dad I know but honestly, I'm going to meet up with Ash after, get a coffee, and he said he'll drive me home no problem, honestly Dad!"

As she spoke on the phone, she noticed Michael walk towards her, after ten minutes he was finally back. Ember's eyes were stuck on him and what was in his hands that she ignored her Dads voice, "Yeah, yeah Dad no problem, okay, love you bye," she spoke fast before quickly ending the call, standing straight.

Michael laughed, "Someones excited," he shook his head, before fishing a little bag out of his pocket, showing the white powder that Ember was far too familiar with. "You're lucky we have similar interests." he grinned.

Ember said nothing, sitting herself down on the rockhard pavement, "Yeah, what do I owe you? Half a bag? That's twenty, right?"
"Forget it." Michael shrugged off. Ember shook her head, "No, not happening, let me pay my half." she insisted.

Michael laughed, "Trust me, doll, you're paying me with the company." he insisted, before sitting beside her, "If you want to help though, do you have a key i can use?" he looked to this smaller girl.

Ember nodded, fishing her key out of her bag, "Make sure to lick it afterwards, I don't want my dad noticing.. pretty sure he checks it when i'm asleep..." Ember told hesitanting, looking his boy up and down.

"He checks it after you go to sleep?" Michael asked, raising his brow at her, "

The fact is, Ember loved MDMA, there was no way around it. The come up, the cracking of her bones while she was high as a kite, the eurphoria she experienced looking at the people around her, even the come downs were better than being sober. But, Ember was also not stupid, so she didnt really understand why she agreed to go to an isolated area with a complete stranger she had met only hours before, she had never done anything of the sort, maybe desperation? But maybe there was just something about him though, the red hair and the black clothes and the general attitude was nothing that she hadn't seen before, she wasn't sure what it was, it was just, something about Michael.

As her thoughts wandered, she heard a loud snort from Michael, looking to him she saw her key stuffed up his nose. Michael noticed and looked to her, swiping the key down his tongue before handing it back, "It was only a small bump, if that's why you're staring?" he rose a brow, making Ember blush, "No.. sorry, just.. it's been a few weeks since I've taken anything, it's weird to have someone beside me who is actually encouraging of all this.." she shrugged.

Michael hesitated, before slowly nodding, "That's fair, my only real 'supporter' is Calum, if you wanna call him a supporter," he snorted out a laugh, handing her the little baggy.

"Calum? he seemed nice.. yeah," Ember smiled softly, taking the bag off him, michael grinning wide before shoving her playfully, "You got a crush on Cal? He's gay, you know that right?"

Ember tried to hide her frown, "He's gay?" she tilted her head, kind of disappointed. Michael laughing loud, "No hes not gay! But honestly it's nice to know that upset you, so you do like him?"

She shook her head, twiddling her fingers, "No.. it's just nice to know someone who is so.. stable and in my situation, you know?" she sighed before opening up the little baggy, looking down at the white powder before lifting a little bump up with the key, edging it to her nose, hesitating slightly.

"Watch it doesn't drop," Michael encouraged as the girl hesitated, she sighed before slowly nodding and lifting the key to her nose, inhaling and feeling the sharp pain of the mdma being sniffed up, making her cough.