Stranger

Vishnu's p.o.v

"Eimear, is that you" the girl asked looking straight at me, I took a few shaky steps back, she couldn't be here, she couldn't, she couldn't see me like this. Every fibre of my body told me to fly away and never look back, but something made me stay put as I breathed shakily.

"Eimear, please tell me it's you" she begged, I didn't say anything and stayed absolutely frozen, "Eimear, it's me, Bonnie, I've been looking for you for years" she said, she took a step forward and I backed away. She shouldn't be here, how could she be here. I looked at her and took a deep breathe, "B-B-Bonnie" I stuttered, even if I didn't talk my voice cracked and broke. She looked startled when she heard my 'voice' and I closed my eyes to try and keep the tears back, "yeah, yeah Eimear, it's me, your sister" Bonnie said gently.

I couldn't take this anymore. I looked at Bonnie, she was a normal human, sure with black and red hair and lilac eyes she stood out but at least she could be accepted, I could never be accepted into society. I looked her over and shook my head, "no" I whispered, "No" I said louder again, she looked so much older than she had before, but I could never forget her, "NO" I yelled and flew away from her, from the turtles, from my new friends, my family. I was a fool to believe someone could accept me, I berated myself.

After around fifteen minutes of flying full speed away from everything, I stopped to catch my breathe, they probably didn't care I was gone, they'd look around to make sure I was truly gone and then forget about me. I leaned against the sewer wall and slowly slid down it, curled up into a ball and closed my eyes and began to formulate a plan, I needed to get away, I'd only been there two or three days but they knew more about be then I had ever relieved to anyone. Apart from my 'sister'. Raphs words echoed in my mind, "we need you" they whispered, I screwed my eyes tightly shut and a few stray tears escaped. It'd been years since I'd last cried, not even in the Kraang prison, not since my days in the old, dreaded orphanage. I began to shake as the quiet sobs rocked my body.

Raphs p.o.v

I watched as Vishnu, shook her head and dived out of the lair before anyone could stop her.

"Vishnu" I called out but it was to late. "wait, we need to go after her" the stranger said, trying to run past us to follow her but I blocked her way "and why should we trust you" I asked glaring down at her.

She looked fearfully up at me but refused to move back, "because if you let her leave now she'll never come back, I was the only person who could persuade her to before, I have to find her" she said determinedly, but Leo put a hand on her shoulder, "I really don't think that's a good idea, she didn't really look best pleased to see you" he said and she looked down dejectedly.

"Raph, she's your student, you go after her" Leo ordered I didn't waste a second before racing out into the sewers. I don't know why but I needed to make sure she was ok. I had to.

Leonardo's p.o.v

I walked the girl over to the couch and she sat down and put her head in her hand, "ugh" she groaned in frustration and I honestly had no idea what to say/do. Donnie stalked out of his lab and I gestured for him to come over, "what" he asked and I put a finger to my lips to silence him and pointed down to the annoyed girl.

He walked over and stopped suddenly he stared at her, eyes widened, he shook his head violently and then looked at me, "whose she" he asked, and I shrugged, "she's Bonnie and that's as far as I've gotten" I said simply and he nodded then I heard a mutter and we turned to see that the girl was trying to say something, "uh what" I asked and she looked up, she had bright lilac/pink eyes with matching eye shadow, and cherry lipstick and her hair was black with streaks of red.