𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳 | 𝟢𝟢𝟨.𝟢𝟧.𝟢𝟤

"Maggy?" Cerelia asked, shock and concern and confusion and a million questions filling her clouded mind

She couldn't believe it. She hadn't seen or heard anything from Magna, or anyone else for that matter, since the invasion of Lysaria.

She had pulled Cerelia away from running into the Sanctuary, where her mother was and where she met her end, and she had instructed a group of soldiers to get Cerelia to the fleeing gunship if it was the last thing they did. Cerelia didn't consider it until much later, but Maggy was by herself.

She didn't have her son, Spenser, in her arms. It worried Cerelia, but she had shoved it to the back of her mind as she did everything else that related to memories of her destroyed home.

When she hadn't heard from her in a year, then two years, and finally, seven years, Cerelia had presumed she was dead.

Yet, here she was.

"Maggy, I... I can't believe... I thought you were dead!"

"Not now, Ceri. We must get out of here, then we will have all the time in the galaxy to catch up."

"What? Wait, I--"

"Come now, Cerelia. There is no time," Magna reaffirmed, holding Cerelia's face gently in her hands, leaning down to watch her with her deep, violet eyes. They seemed to be missing something. Cerelia wasn't the only one who had been lonely all this time, it seemed. "We must go now."

"Wait, I can't leave Mando." Cerelia stopped her, grabbing her forearm.

"I know, dear. The Mandalorian is unconscious down the hall," Magna noted the immediate worry that covered the girl's face and rushed to continue. "He is well, don't worry. We will retrieve him, then we will go to my shelter."

"Wait, we need to get back to the Crest. Little- There's something I need from there."

"The Asset is safe. I made sure of that." Cerelia's eyes widened and her heart stopped at Magna's words. Then again, it made sense. Magna had been a Rebel commander once. She was always intercepting the correspondence between Imperial officers. Just because the Empire was no more didn't mean she was going to stop.