Gummy bears

{Im writing this while listening to "silly girl" -chloe moriondo}
-3rd POV person-
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
Y/N opened her eyes slowly, realising that she is already late for class she tried to remain calm and she quickly grabs her uniform and favourite shoes and goes upstairs to take breakfast.
She grabs a milk bottle and    quickly brushes her hair and after she's done she locked the house and runs to school.
{mini time skip eheh}
She finally gets to the school front gate, she shows her card to the school assistant and he speaks
-Ugh another student late, go to class, next time I'm not gonna letting you pass.
He said with a arrogant face, Y/N just ignores and runs to the classroom, her English teacher was looking at her and the students there too.
-I'm so sorry, this is never gonna happen again!- she said putting her hands in her legs, resting her body, after all she just run for 20 minutes straight.
-Of course it won't "tsk" now sit- she said putting more sound on the "tsk".
-Fuck off- Y/N said whispering but unfortunately the teacher heard...
-What did you say young lady?- she said looking at me with a fake smile.
-Nothing- She said as sat next to Suna giving him a "hi", he just ignored and payed attention to the class and she did the same.
{after class}
Y/N is in the lockers room opening her locker and she saw, a gummy bears and a note saying:
𝖧𝗂 𝖫/𝖭 𝖨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗍,𝗂 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝗎𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎,𝗂 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 "𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗈𝖽" 𝖺𝗁𝖺𝗁 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍. 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝟥 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗌 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗓𝗒 , 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗀𝗈 𝗈𝗇 𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾 ? 𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗆𝖾 : 𝗑𝗑𝗑-𝗑𝗑𝗑-𝗑𝗑𝗑!
𝗂𝗆 𝖺 𝟤 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐!
𝖥𝗋𝗈𝗆 : 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝖽𝗆𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗋..
Y/N remains in shock because she never gave a much of attention she was always quiet and not a really talkative person there was always more sociable and popular people so Y/N didn't catch almost any attentions and that means that almost nobody really had liked her...so she just thought it was a prank or someone trying to mess with her.

She kept thinking all day of that note and the gummy bears, thinking if she should text him or not she was scared if she got embarrassed or pranked but after school she was going to do it!

{time skip, waking home, after school}
Suna and I were 6ft apart walking home, there was silence all walk but at least she had company and it wasn't a uncomfortable silence it was actually a comfortable one!
She said goddbye to Suna and she opened the door of her house and got in,she said "hi" to her dad and had a little conversation about their day and after that she got upstairs and jumped to her bed as she taken of her shoes and her uniform and putted comfortable pajamas.
She grabbed her phone and texted the "Secret admirer".

-𝗑𝗑𝗑-𝗑𝗑𝗑-𝗑𝗑𝗑
𝖸/𝖭
hi are you who send me the note and the gummy bears?

-𝗑𝗑𝗑-𝗑𝗑𝗑-𝗑𝗑𝗑
hi,yes it was me, I'm glad that your texted me! So do you wanna meet me?

𝖸/𝖭
Idk your name and I don't know if this a prank or sm so.. and you may be a 58 year old farmer looking for chicks🤩

-𝗑𝗑𝗑-𝗑𝗑𝗑-𝗑𝗑𝗑
LMAOOO, you have to discover yourself if I'm a 58 years old farmer looking for chicks 🤩 but if it makes the things better we can meet in the library in our school? Sounds good? And it's not a prank I really like you...

𝖸/𝖭
hm idk maybe, if it was a prank you would probably say that too so hm ?

-𝗑𝗑𝗑-𝗑𝗑𝗑-𝗑𝗑𝗑
pleassseeeeeee for the sake of Kermit🥺🥺

𝖸/𝖭
Don't drag Kermit into this 😭fine 10am in the library tomorrow👁👄👁

-xxx-xxx-xxx
Wise choice see you tomorrow angel 🥰

𝖸/𝖭
Really angel lmao okay see you tomorrow.

-xxx-xxx-xxx
I'm happy y/n thanks,even if you don't like me back I appreciate you! No get some sleep can't wait for tomorrow❤️

Y/N
Hey don't worry nothing is gonna happen and we can be friends okay?✨goodnight✨

-xxx-xxx-xxx
Eheh thanks goodnight ✨beautiful✨

Y/N
If you're a creep or sm i can call Sangwoo you know😍 jkjk Am I?

-xxx-xxx-xxx
I'm scared now thanks 🥰

Y/N
You're Welcome🤩
————————————-
HEYYY HEYYY HEYYYY NEW UPDATE GUYSSSSSZZZ TYSM FOR THE 238 READSSSSS EHHEHEH ILYSMMMM!! Who may be this secret admirer eheh
Discover on the next chapter !!