1

- No one's POV -
Your feet splashed the water as you ran playing around a bit. Cuts and bruises where scrapped around your legs and arms. You never knew your parents and you grew up alone on the street just barely hanging onto life. You sniffed and rubbed your nose since you didn't know you were sick. You turned a corner and immediately bumped into someone. "Watch where you are going little one." You looked up to see an old man giving you a gental smile. "S-Sorry..." you then covered you nose and mouth and sneezed. "You must be sick. Where are your parents?" He asked. You tilted your head to the side and gave him a questioning look. He took this as a hint that you never had any. "Come with me. I'll give you a home little one." He stuck out his hand and you took it. He seemed calm and safe to you.
As you two got into the building you saw two older boys running towards the old man. "Who's that Pops?" A boy with arrow hair asked looking at you. "Boys please welcome little (Y/n). She will be a new member to our group. '(Y/n)?...is that my name? I like it!' You were taken to the bathroom where Pops washed you. He then put an oversize sweater. It was nice and soft to you and you liked this feeling. Hari helped Pops put bandages on your cuts while Kai just watch. "Hold still (Y/n)..." Hari put one over on the bridge of your nose. To be honest you looked adorable. You grew curious everytime when something was new to you like a book, a picture, a flower, food,etc.

As time passed by Hari and Kai loved you very much and they promised to become the best big brothers ever to you. "Oni-san! Come read me a story. Please!?" You begged Kai. He nodded and picked you up to you room and to which Hari followed. You sat in the middle of them and Kai began to read one of the Grim Fairytale stories. After a while you all fell asleep next to each other to which gave Pops a smile on his face. "Sleep well children."