8

-A few years later- No ones POV-

It has been ages since the Shie Hassaikai was arrested and the last time they saw (Y/n). Toya was the one having the most trouble, scared that his love was somewhere far away and he could never see his child grow up. That pained him the most to never watch your child grow up with the person you love so dearly. He cry to himself and wished that his love was there with him and to feel her soft touch. "(Y/n)....please come back to me..." He whispered.

-Setsuno POV- 

It was a normal day in prison and I didn't feel like doing anything. I sat on my uncomfortable bed and stared up at the bottom part of the bunkbed. I sighed and thought of my (Y/n). Her beautiful smile, her soft laugh, her sweet lips. Why did it all had to go away so quick. Just then the alarms went off. Nemoto got off his bed and I got up from mine. "What's going on?" I asked as he looked out of window. "I don't know." He then backed up and pushed me down. The door busted open and two figures stood in front of it. "R-Rappa?!" I yelled confused. I looked at the side to see a person in all black but had a weird symbol on their right sleeve. "Come with me! We don't have much time!" The person in black yelled. We didn't hesitate and ran behind them. "Yoichi! Did you and Kyoko get the others?!" They yelled in the ear piece I supposed. "Alright we'll meet you outside!" We continued to run until we made it outside in the back. A black van with a mail logo pulled up in front of us. "Get in boys." The driver said. They were also wearing black and I made it in. I saw the whole Shie Hassaikai in there and the three in all black sat in the front. "Alright up top!" The driver yelled. "Yoichi drive!" The one that helped me escaped yelled. "Alright calm down!" He began to drive and the one with turned over to us. "Sorry for the short notice but mother is expecting you all. The name is Catrina, but call me Cat." She greeted. The one in the middle turned over to us also and signed something, "His name is Kyoko, he's mute. And the annoying one is Yoichi." "Hey I'm not annoying you're the one who's annoying!" "Shut up and drive you idiot!" She smacked his head and they sat there silently. 

"Here we are. Welcome to the Fallen Angels headquarters." We got out and I was astonished by the building. We got inside and it seemed bigger inside than outside and it was spotless. "This is so...clean." Overhaul whispered. "Yes mother likes it to be clean." Yoichi said. "Come down here this is where she's waiting." Cat said. As we got down there were many halls just like back then. Though you can see some of the rooms. "One! Two! Three!" I looked to side to see five year old's training with an older man, about his twenties. The other side were older kids that were also training. "Is this some kind of boot camp?" Rappa asked. "Mother doesn't call it that but yes. She takes in all the lost children or people that have nowhere to go. She gives them a purpose, we were her first." Cat informed. We went through two large silver doors and in the room was a few chairs and some other people who were guarding the woman that was sitting on the chair. She had a black and red mask that was spilt, she also wore a black suit but had a red flower pattern on her hands. "Mother we have returned and with the people you sent us to get." Cat, Kyoko, and Yoichi bowed. "That's wonderful. Please children remove your mask so the can see your beautiful faces." The woman came down and the three of them took them off. Cat had long (h/c) hair with (His eye color) Sorry I forgot his eye color... Kyoko had half blond and (h/c) hair and a (e/c) eyes, and finally Yoichi had shaggy (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. My eyes widen as I saw their features. "Children this is you family." I looked up at the woman that now had no mask. "(Y-Y/n)?" I asked. "Hello my love." she smiled. I smiled and felt tears run down my face. She came towards me and wiped off the tears. "Don't cry love. Not when you are first meeting your children." Her touch was softer than I remembered, I held her hand and kissed it. "I missed your touch and your voice." I said. "I did too." She came closer and kissed me. I savored the kiss before she pulled away. "We'll do more later." She whispered in my ear. I smiled and chuckled a bit. She then turn towards Overhaul. "My poor brother...don't worry well fix you. Yoichi go get your uncle's arms please." "Yes mother." He quickly went to go get them. "You all must be pretty tired from the whole trip here. My people will show you to your rooms and you sleep as much as you want." She smiled at us. "How did you do all this?" Chrono asked. "Well it wasn't much. I had to take down a few Yakuza gangs and steal their money, soon enough some started to work for me. The Fallen Angels is what we call ourselves, and as you probably seen we train all those who are lost and have no where to go. This is their home now and they serve me well and we all are a big family. Trust, family, honor, and of course cleanness." She giggled the last part. Soon we all had a bath a clean clothes, some went to bed while others went to explore a bit around with a guard by their side. Kyoko was the youngest triplet and he is a sweet boy. Cat was strict but had a soft side. Yoichi was a wild one and he seemed to have (Y/n)'s crazy personality. "Children it's time for bed. You have training tomorrow." "Yes mother." two of them said while Kyoko nodded. Once they left (Y/n) took me to our room. After she closed the door she didn't hesitate to smash her lips into mine. We had a lot a fun after that....

Hoped you all enjoyed this! I will do one more chapter...maybe two before ending this short story. Your friend....Hoodie...